Marcella Ellis/ Stylist Extraordinaire/ Just My THOUGHTS!!

Who says that short hair is zero-maintenance is a lay! So many of you have come in to the salon specifically new customers looking for my last hairstyle which i post in my blog. Yes it really is gone! Cute for a while but high maintenance. I had to curl and flip practically everyday. WHO says that brief hair is low maintenance is a lay. I tell my clients all the time that state "Im just likely to cut it short therefore i wont have to deal with it" ... don't do it. I try to explain just how difficult it is as well keep it looking great. A lot of women that patronize our business put on weaves for most different reasons. Most of them wear weaves since it is low maintenance. I really like weaves for so many reasons due to the fact I can secure my hair while I try many of these crazy hair styles. However some cuts require more effort as well look good in the morning or throughout the day. This particular cut which i wore I wanted to keep it flipped and edgy so I had to keep styling it when the curls dropped. The style that I love probably the most which is completely effortless may be the long wavy look. I hardly ever curl just lay down my sides down and move. I love to transformation my look regularly like I modification my clothing.. as you all can easily see. Fast forward.. I noticed once i took my hair out last week I had a lot of shedding. Right now, I know I have been under quit a bit of tension lately please remember I texturized my locks a few months ago. I asked my associate if it appeared shorter as she was shampooing it and she said no. shhhhew!?%#.... I have to relax.. I cannot afford to regress. I've slacked just a little on my vitamins but I am continuous on my proteins pack from Starbucks every morning. Well at least 5 days a week. I am making Starbucks rich... As for the texturizer it's rather a double whamy, tension along with building the locks weaker from chemical substance relaxing. As many of you know even though we texturize it is the same chemical substance as relaxing hair straight. The difference is definitely we only glide it through quickly to take it easy the kinks when we texturize, rather than leaving it in and manipulating it until it becomes completely direct. Slightly FYI If you don't know I'll let you know again once you've relaxed your hair you need to take extra actions regularly to keep your hair. Regular protein deep conditioners is a must, as well as cholesterol and amino acids that help repair and restore everything you possess robbed through the hair. Take it from me, the older you get you must take extra methods to keep your hair and body healthful and strong. I know I am preaching once again! I just need the best for all of us all. Tranquility and love... Here is my weblog: www.ayurvedapsychologie.at

Comments