It's All About Wig Making

Sorry for the delay in scripting this. I've been so busy with life and wig making. First off, I've just uploaded a short video to You Tube, through which I show you the supplies I received from the wig making company. To summarise: - Monofilament Galloon in 1 cm and 0.7 cm widths - Light Blonde Galloon in 1 cm and 0.5 cm widths - Honeycomb Lace in Gentle Blonde - Fantastic Lace (like very superb Swiss lace) - comes in flesh tone - Stretch Lace (has honeycomb kind holes - slightly completely different to some stretch I've seen) - also comes in flesh tone - Transparent Thread I additionally ended up separately shopping for a very giant reel of blonde color polyester thread because the one I have is simply a regular cotton reel and I know I'll probably run out of it at some inopportune second. I also picked up a giant pack of pins too as I discover I'm using so much of these and sometimes they break or bend and so on. Here is the video: I mention in the video that I've been converting a full lace wig into a non-bonded one. The explanation for this is two-fold. Firstly, on account of medical issues, the wig not fits me correctly for bonding. It means that bonding it is vitally difficult (more-so than regular) as the wig doesn't need to lay accurately to be adhered down and secondly, due to those medical problems I discover bonding to be troublesome as a result of I do probably not have the vitality to maintain my arms within the air for long durations of time frequently. So, there I used to be with a 16 inch remy wig simply lying in my closet waiting for something to happen. I actually really want a wig proper now that works for me, as the hair I do have could be very short and whereas I don't mind that, there are instances when a girl just wants to have lengthy hair. So far I have most likely spent about half a day engaged on the wig. I am half-manner although. I'd say that the impact with this wig is nearly like a glueless lace wig, besides that the front is now not lace straight to pores and skin, instead it is monofilament galloon. I shall be ventilating somewhat more hair into the highest center, as I am parting the hair in the middle - a rarity for me! Parting the hair in the middle helps to make the density much less noticeably "pouffy" on top (something that I'm trying to get away from as I find it is unflattering on me). I shall additionally underneath-ventilate hair into the inside of the galloon as this may help to cover any edge. Once that is finished, I shall be getting it minimize into a mode and will put up a pic at some point of the finished product. Anyway, before I started changing the complete lace wig, I had finished the prototype cap and tried it on. It fitted me extremely effectively aside from the nape. I think the nape didn't work so nicely as a result of on my authentic head mould, I had not managed to cowl the bottom inch or two of the again of my head to my nape, so when i put the pattern on the block, I ended up guessing how far my nape prolonged and so forth. Taking this under consideration, I made a new mould of my head, put it on my block and stuffed it in order that I may begin making a proper wig cap to make my first wig with. I used to be mapping out the galloon construction (by default this step basically creates a pattern so that you can observe) and had started sewing the joins, corner darts and the gathers over the ears. As soon as I have completed the lace wig - by the tip of this week - I shall be going back to doing that. I hope to take some pictures so as an example what I'm speaking about. my weblog ... Wenice Hair

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.