Beauty And The Blogger

I used to be despatched this 3/4 hair piece a couple of months in the past by Annabelle's Wigs to point out it styled in 3 other ways. For those of you who do not know what a 3/4 hair piece is, let me try to clarify! It kind of appears to be like like a full wig but you clip it on to the again of your hair utilizing with these: It seems to be like this whenever you first put it on: You you then mix your individual hair excessive to disguise the joins. I found the easiest approach to do this way with a quiff on the entrance of my hair that I pinned into place to cover the clips. This is certainly one for big volume types! I had the Rachel style 3/four hair piece in colour 24H613 - that is synthetic hair so you cannot use heat on it but it holds its shape just high-quality. I must admit that after i first put this on it felt and seemed quite 'wiggy' - there was a whole lot of hair and it regarded a bit fancy gown-ish. However, once I had smoothed it down and styled it into place a bit I used to be truly actually pleased with it and have gone from feeling like I might by no means wear it out of the house to considering I would pop this in for my hen occasion subsequent week. I think this have to be the kind of hair piece I often see a few of the ladies from TOWIE and Geordie Shore as their hair usually looks like this! After i visited Pro Hair Stay last 12 months, I noticed a great deal of ladies attempting and buying one of these hair items. Here is a little earlier than and after of my hair below - my hair is wanting a bit sorry for itself nonetheless after my experiments with Khaleesi-style platinum hair final year...never once more! These photographs are taken less than 10 minutes apart, it is really easy to put in and mix: It's a very glam look and will be styled in a couple of alternative ways, I've achieved a quiff, some boho plaits and a ponytail beneath - I tried doing one huge plait too but I felt like there was a bit too much hair for that! I used to be really pleased with this 3/4 hair piece in the long run regardless of my preliminary reservations and as I mentioned I believe I will wear this at the weekend for my hen get together. Woohoo! It feels pretty safe however I feel I will in all probability keep away from whipping my hair back and forth too much... Here is my page :: www.saharanpurbazaar.com

Comments