Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk Prime Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs With out Glue Or Tape

I totally love this my virgin hair, Two Tone, with natural hilights brazilian hair full lace wig glueless, I only paid £188 that is my favourite so far, very fast shipping, I can tell your without cost, I will probably be buying extra lace wigs out of your Bisola. Your front lace wigs are the perfect! I am also going to submit my photos on google so everyone can see your good hair. Sabrina Sat, 03/ 03/2013 - 13:22 16" Peruvian yaki straight I just acquired my 16" Peruvian virgin yaki straight #1b, #30, and #27 it is so beautiful and natural looking. Thanks. Vanessa Mon, 5/03/2013 - 06:23 22 inch full lace, Brazilian virign hair kinky curly I want to thank Bisola and her wondeful workers for this Lovely, STUUNING full lace wig that I received this morning, tremendous quick delivery, by UPS very impressed. And once i emailed Dupe it was answered in a timely method. Thanks all again. I undoubtedly plan on doing enterprise with you all once more. !00% one of the best hair firm on this planet. I'm so in love with my Two Tone hair, the colors are so me.... Tosin Tue, 11/03/2013 - 08:30 Custom Full Lace Peruvian virgin hair glueless/Physique Wavy Amazing Customized made full lace Wig!!! It straightens bone straight, No tangles, No shedding, No knotting. Great customer service. My Swiss lace looks so pure, everybody thinks it's my hair. The Swiss lace sinks proper in my scalp. The Peruvian virgin hair appears to be like like it is growing out of my scalp.Simply brilliant! Amy Fri, 12/03/2013 - 08:39 In Stock able to ship full lace wig/ unfastened curls/ mongolian virgin hair/ glueless full lace wig. I am a very, very blissful first time purchaser of No glue, mongolian virgin hair wigs. I need to say that I'm overwhelmed with joy! I've gone again and forth for many years being upset with my chemically handled hair. I had gone via dangerous weave, wefts jobs from the 80's and early 90's and had bought some low terrible virgin lace front wigs about 4 years ago that left me trying like Tina Tiner with a big large, not so good hair. I used to be sick of my pure relaxed hair however didn't know methods to transition from it. I have very kinky curly hair that is troublesome to handle. I was unwilling to cut off my shoulder length hair and go pure but I additionally was so sick of the breakage, hair loss, stress unhealthy hair line, and struggling with relaxed hair. I should add I've had relaxed hair since 15, I am now 47. Till I found you on the internet by other happy prospects, I was residing in hair hell! But thanks to you and your fabulous Glueless full lace wigs, I will finally be capable of transition from my chemicals to my pure. Your virgin hair is of the very best quality hair ever, your Mongolian lace wigs are so stunning and give a really real looking appearance, I will put on them eternally. Please do not stop making your entrance lace wigs, french lace, child hair, bleach knots full lace wigs, silk tops for us ladies!!! Particularly the Afro curly textured ones...it suits my type and my hair texture completely. Much respect to you and your expertise in making 100% Actual human hair lace wigs! A very appreciative customer, Angie, USA Thurs, 19/03/2013 - 23:21 Silky straight full lace wig What can I say all the ladies have stated it. after i acquired my Non glue human virgin hair full lace wig it was so delicate adore it! I've spent a lot cash on synthetic lace front wigs, what a waste.Never again will I purchase low quality hair again. These beauty provides high quality of their human hair lace front was terrible .I actually like this Bisola's Actual Hair, and yes I'll order another shade 30, #four with hilights, french lace, single knots, with a lot child hairs across the hair line and bleach knots at the entrance of my full lace wig and the again. Keep up the nice high quality and the most effective hair wigs thank you. Tola Mon, 10/03/2013 - 12:29 Curly lengthy hair So excited with my Beyonce silk prime base full lace front wig Curly hair, absolutely a dream come true. I am wearing Malaysian virgin hair, with a invisible natural hair line and parting. people suppose it's a closure, or a lace frontal, however it's not. It's a Beyonce silk top prime quality lace wig. my bleach knots are WOW, so pure wanting, it was bleached very well. Effectively executed ladies. This virgin bargain wig is FAB, i am trying good- I've never regarded this nice! Males take a look at me always, I really like the eye.Feels great. My 20 inches curls are lengthy bouncy, similar to how beyonce wears her hair.shade #4, 1b, #2 all mixed collectively. The hair texture is just out of the world. Kika Wed, 9/03/2013 - 19:32 Wavy, Curls, Thick Hair I really like this Malaysian human virgin hair, glueless full lace wig cap wig. Great quality and natural density makes this wig very believable. I like a variety of physique and quantity of hair. I determined to go for a heavy density lace wig, 220. This Malaysian hair has giving me my life again. I am so full of life now. After one week I've experienced no tangling. The knots were bleached perfectly for my pores and skin tone. I'm ordering my second full lace wig, however with a silk top as a result of I love the natural look so much!! Ruki Sat, 5/03/2013 - 04:37 18" Straight #four I simply received a #2 straight virgin hair 18", I shampooed and deep conditioned it with silicon mix. This created a customized OMBRE hair shade. like T 4/27 with mainly 27 at hairline. I flat ironed the wig, lined my head with a gentle colored wig cap and put clear tape on the wig cap where I wished to part it. This replicates a silk base considerably. Then I put on the wig with some ghost bond glue in the entrance and utilized some mineral makeup on the lace in the half. Simply superb Helena I'm so addicted to Peruvian virgin hair silk prime, I had bought a Ciara wig and Tyra banks earlier than from, EErrrm I won't point out no names, however it was horrible. So I bought it on-line. So I never wore the primary wig or second wig I bought as a result of it just wasn't right. THIS Peruvian lace front wig, pure shade, pure black hair is just Great although. the human hair virgin wig is just like my actual hair solely it is a pair inches longer than my hair. Next time I would like to buy one other one but 18" and silky straight as a substitute of yaki. Just a personal desire. But the quality of this Peruvian hair wig is just fantastic. If you're contemplating getting a silk prime wig from this company, haven't any fears. The product is excellent. You will certainly be blissful if you purchase from www.exclusiverealhair.com Take pleasure in Sophie Fri, 06/03/2013 - 07:42 I really like my sale, bargain, wholesale, low-cost good quality, reasonably priced full lace wig. I ship a number of baby hair lace wigs, lace front wigs In Stock, good prepared made virgin hair full lace wigs, Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian, Malaysian virgin hair, to Lagos, Abuja and to the Jap a part of Nigeria. I discovered this firm simply by typing in good hair human hair suppliers, lace wigs Manufactures,Wholesellers, Importers in London, UK, Nigeria and Bisola's Real Hair hair firm got here up on the first web page of google. The front full lace wig I am sporting now is 100% human hair, 26 inches, Swiss lace, Malaysian virgin hair the most effective fitting lace wig, with tight adjustable straps and hair combs in facet of my wig. It's extremely secured. This child is just not coming off, even when me and my husband make love. I really feel comfortable wearing a full lace wig any time. I really DO feel very pure with this wig on. It has won me over to my pure hair, my Malaysian hair appears so believable! I'm now hooked for life on Bisola's Real Hair- all her human hairs are so comfortable, healthy, recent best soured and picked hair.

Comments