74 Competition St, Downtown, San Jose, CA

I LOVE THIS LADY!!!!!!!! A friend referred Tara to me and she actually is AWESOME!!! I have been searching for someone that can work with my good crazy hair and I've found her!! She also will the very best color and make up!! Verify her out, you will not be disappointed. I have already been having my hair cut by Tara for several years right now, previously when she was at Allure in Mountain Watch. I finally cleared my calendar and hauled my bum down to San Jose. For someone who used to live in San Jose, it really is amazing now how far away it feels! But I digress... Tara will probably be worth the trip down the devil street that's 101 in the South Bay. She usually manages to create my hair look wonderful in a manner that flatters my face. I have found that the best thing to do is just follow her guidance, let her perform what she feels will be greatest, and that suits me perfectly. I love looking put together but suffer from an utter lack of style myself so I have to be told what to do sometimes. I'm pleased to follow Tara's information and she hasn't led me astray yet. Tara continues to be my hair stylist for a long time and We wouldn't trade her for the globe.! My hair is very fine, limp and frizzy yet she manages to cut, color and style it without any problem. Not only does the hairstyle fits my encounter but my character as well. Tara listens to my concerns and questions and always presents solutions, which are usually low priced. She isn't one particular annoying hair stylist that really wants to force sales on you, she really cares on her behalf clients and consumes consideration the needs of her customers hair. Throughout the years, I've seen many clients leave her chair content, whether children, guys, or the elderly. Tara can be up-to-date on color/slice techniques. She has a passion for fashion, but also maintains towards the classical foundations. Go see Tara, you won't be disappointed!! I just received a new hair cut and color with Tara. It had been my first-time at this location and l adored it. It really is a comfortable area and As soon as I strolled in I was greeted by a very nice attractive gentleman. I had been even offered a glass of wine. A nice surprise. The locks cut was exactly what I requested and the colour was beautiful. Tara is very down to globe and genuine. She keeps current with the most recent fashion and hair trends. I highly recommend Tara!!! I used to be absolutely pleased with the long layers she's created. She's friendly, requires her time, which I really appreciate! And you can tell she loves what she does :) highly recommended!! I've been to many hair stylists and Tara is merely the one to find out when it comes to getting a great haircut. She's a great eyes for which kind of cut will continue to work best for your head and facial features instead of simply requesting what you want and delivering the products. Despite the fact that her new location is a drive for me, I still make certain I find her every three weeks for my haircut. She also now has a great on the web scheduling system which makes the whole procedure for setting up appointments a breeze. If you are buying great hairstylist that is also a gem of a person, go observe Tara - you will not be disappointed. What may i say other than FABULOUS? Well, my locks is not simple to slice.. although I've got a whole lot of stylist say "no problem, hair is not difficult for me" I don't often get the desired hair style or at least not perfect. I have curly, unruly hair and a lot of it, it's naturaly dried out and a little frizzy. Okay.. I've been through many stylist and have strolled out of places crying when somebody doesn't recognize that hair or insist on flat ironing it or that I wear it straight... Tara was proficient at hearing and at the same time gave me tips on the style I needed and gave me responses on she thought would be greatest. She paid attention to the pictue and was honest in providing me a concept of what my hair woud look like ... She gave me the best hair cut I've experienced in years.. she was able to function a mohawk that flattered my curls and provided me the ability to put on my hair down for any office and I could totally rock and roll a fabulous mohawk when going out. Tara also did a finger wave style for a film celebration gala night time and I just kept on getting compliments the complete night, she discovers the best way to make the best out of my unruly curlz. My kids also get their hair cut by Tara; they both have different locks; one if exactly like mine, the various other you are wavy. She somehow manages to give them the hippest & most current styles that are flattering to the shape of their face and easy to deal with. Want something extremely hip and out of the ordinary that appears like a cover of the publication? Tara can get it done I've been going to Tara for over a yr today for my locks and I have to state that she not only does a fantastic job, but she is very personable and ready to use you on your hair needs. When I started out with Tara, my locks was in significant need of some locks bootcamp and with her skills and capability, she was able to get my hair back on track and healthy again. I highly recommend her for lower, color, up-dos and makeup. She's a jack of many investments, especially in the beauty department! my web blog; http://komiwiki.syktsu.ru/index.php/Hairstyles_Over_50

Comments