It's All About Wig Making

The wig cap - mesh, lace, net, mono (whatever it is) ought to be examined ahead of mending. I began mending, and then discover there have been very small (After all tiny) little disruptions - you can browse: holes - towards the ribbons/mononet. This intended that if one attempted to ventilate there, they risked producing the problem worse. I held away from those areas and attempted to ventilate so the hair would fall over them and therefore, conceal them. They were literally 1 edge of the ribbons/net gap, but frequently there appeared to be many of them in the same area - as if the lace were failing slightly. Knots - constantly, check the knots of the hair already ventilated onto the wig or hair piece before agreeing to repair it. I decided to get it done and started work before I realised how the hair on all of those other wig was fundamentally going to fall out pretty pronto, because of a total failing of most of the knots! I did speak to my friend concerning this - turns out there has been virtually no knot sealing and the usage of ball-tipped pin-head brushes over the wig. I decided to continue with the task, but in the near future I would not attempt to repair anything with knots like that. It is a case of not getting worthwhile for the client/friend or for the ventilator. It requires quite a while - if you're ventilating into totally bald or nearly completely bald areas, no problem, as the region is essentially very clear and free from hair just like a fresh little bit of ribbons would be. If the individual whose wig you are mending wants you to add hair throughout areas where there has already been locks, but it is certainly a bit sparse, then be prepared to spend some time doing it. It is because employed in that type of region is certainly hard. You must continually pin the hair back to enable you to see the openings and not get the needle/hook tangled up in the locks that is currently there. I did use a drinking water spray as well. My page - http://www.associazione3h.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=897256