How A lot Hair Do I Need?

Feels comfortable and doesn't tangle. The hair will be modified to the colour of your choice. The hair does not dry or shed after washing. Bulk hair can be used for braiding or fusion. The hair can be curled with a flat iron. The hair can last longer and prevent cash. The hair is straightforward to care for. Virgin Pure Hair is accessible in natural Black and Darkish Brown. Labeled and obtainable in Straight, Curly and Wavy. Human hair collected straight from a hair donor is Remy Hair. It's sometimes known as Virgin, Cuticle Hair and Cut Hair. The vast majority of human hair offered in the industry is non-cuticle hair. The hair cuticle has been stripped through the use of an acid-bath. With Remy hair we don't do this so the hair cuticle is intact, subsequently the hair is stronger and has the potential to last much longer if properly maintained. How Much Hair Do I want? If you are getting a full Braid Weave the common individual need about six ounces of hair some will need extra some will need less. It's best to buy two packs to verify you've gotten enough. You possibly can all the time use the leftover hair later. in case you are using hair over 18" lengthy you may want another pack. If you're getting tracks one pack is enough for four to five tracks as much as 18" hair size. If you're getting the hair bonded one pack is sufficient for 4 to five tracks as much as 18" hair length. If you're getting fusion or micro linking you have to seek the advice of your stylist. Can I coloration this hair? Sure, this is 100% virgin human hair which isn't processed in any approach. So you'll be able to coloration the hair. As soon as virgin hair is handled in any means, it's not virgin. Usually it's suggested to make any main coloration changes after having your extensions applied. What kind of hair care products should I exploit? Treat this hair like your individual hair. Use good high quality shampoo and conditioning merchandise. Conditioning your hair is very important to maintain it smooth and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You may as well use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, however be sure to clean your hair and never depart in these products in for a long time. Our Serum comsmettissage was specifically made to take care of your virgin hair Can I am going swimming? You may go in swimming pools and hot tubs. It's best to scrub hair proper after swimming. Keep away from getting hair in salt water as the salt can take all the moisture out of the hair and it will lead to tangling of the hair. Never braid your hair and go in salt water. It's best to put on it down. Add a spray in conditioner after swimming. How lengthy does it final? This hair can last for a very long time depending on the way you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it for it to final longer. Many hair dressers choose Virgin Natural Hair as a result of it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it final longer than any other kind of hair.