Brazilian Body Wave Hair 4 Bundles With Frontal 8A Virgin Human Hair

SHARE AND GET 5% OFF NOW! - Description - Reviews (6) Description Recool Hair Brazilian Hair Body Wave 4 Bundles With Frontal Natural Coloration, Like #1B, Might be Dyed & Bleached Double Machine Weft 95-100g(3.2-3.5oz)/bundle, 55-90g/frontal as completely different size. 100% Virgin Hair, No Tangle, No Shedding, No Odor, Thick Finish Specific Transport By Fedex/DHL/TNT/UPS Within 3-7 Days Can Nonetheless Keep The identical Tender Texture No Shedding No Tangle After A number of Months Prospects' evaluation 6 reviews for Recool Hair Lace Frontal Closure With Bundles Brazilian Body Wave Hair 4 Bundles With Frontal 8A Virgin Human Hair 1. 5 out of 5 Lakiska Porter Might 22, 2018 This hair is so smooth ! There's barely any shedding and no odor . It arrived super quick and the vendor saved nice contact . I will completely order from right here once more Was this evaluate useful to you? 0 of 0 people discovered this assessment helpful 2. 5 out of 5 brenda roundtree Might 22, 2018 This hair is at all times amazing! This is my second time ordering from this company. Was this assessment useful to you? 0 of zero people found this overview helpful 3. 5 out of 5 London Pritchard May 17, 2018 Frontal is bomb ! Not too thick and not too skinny , no shedding , took nicely to the knots being bleached , very durable . I️ like it. Was this review useful to you? 0 of 0 people found this evaluate helpful 4. 5 out of 5 Maame Yaa Bonsu Birago Could 15, 2018 The hair is basically mushy. It arrived in three days. I find it irresistible. The frontal is wonderful also. I shall be shopping for extra. Was this assessment useful to you? Zero of 0 people discovered this evaluate helpful 5. 5 out of 5 Kayna St.louis Might 15, 2018 Finest hair I’ve had fingers down. Even after the wash it was still soft. I will probably be shopping again. I’m so in love the hair has little to zero shedding . Was this evaluate useful to you? Zero of 0 individuals found this assessment useful 6. 5 out of 5 shanalee murphy May 14, 2018 thus far I'm loving it. It's totally smooth, no shedding and actually price the purchase. I can't wait to put it in!!!! Was this review helpful to you? 0 of 0 folks found this assessment useful Add a overview Cancel reply Your Score Rate… Perfect Good Average Not that bad Very Poor Your Evaluate Attachments Use one of many allowed file sort: jpg,png. The max dimension allowed is : 1 MB.