Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk High Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs Without Glue Or Tape

I totally love this my virgin hair, Two Tone, with pure hilights brazilian hair full lace wig glueless, I solely paid £188 this is my favorite to date, very quick shipping, I can inform your totally free, I will likely be buying more lace wigs from your Bisola. Your front lace wigs are the very best! I am additionally going to submit my photos on google so everyone can see your good hair. Sabrina Sat, 03/ 03/2013 - 13:22 16" Peruvian yaki straight I just acquired my 16" Peruvian virgin yaki straight #1b, #30, and #27 it is so beautiful and pure wanting. Thank you. Vanessa Mon, 5/03/2013 - 06:23 22 inch full lace, Brazilian virign hair kinky curly I wish to thank Bisola and her wondeful staff for this Lovely, STUUNING full lace wig that I obtained this morning, tremendous quick shipping, by UPS very impressed. And once i emailed Dupe it was answered in a timely manner. Thanks all once more. I positively plan on doing business with you all again. !00% the best hair firm on the planet. I'm so in love with my Two Tone hair, the colors are so me.... Tosin Tue, 11/03/2013 - 08:30 Customized Full Lace Peruvian virgin hair glueless/Body Wavy Superb Customized made full lace Wig!!! It straightens bone straight, No tangles, No shedding, No knotting. Great customer support. My Swiss lace seems to be so natural, all people thinks it's my hair. The Swiss lace sinks proper in my scalp. The Peruvian virgin hair seems like it's growing out of my scalp.Simply good! Amy Fri, 12/03/2013 - 08:39 In Inventory able to ship full lace wig/ loose curls/ mongolian virgin hair/ glueless full lace wig. I am a very, very happy first time purchaser of No glue, mongolian virgin hair wigs. I need to say that I am overwhelmed with joy! I've gone again and forth for many years being upset with my chemically handled hair. I had gone by unhealthy weave, wefts jobs from the 80's and early 90's and had purchased some low horrible virgin lace front wigs about 4 years in the past that left me wanting like Tina Tiner with an enormous massive, not so good hair. I was sick of my pure relaxed hair but didn't know how to transition from it. I've very kinky curly hair that's troublesome to manage. I used to be unwilling to chop off my shoulder size hair and go pure however I additionally was so sick of the breakage, hair loss, stress bad hair line, and struggling with relaxed hair. I ought to add I've had relaxed hair since 15, I'm now 47. Till I discovered you on the web by different completely happy prospects, I was living in hair hell! However because of you and your fabulous Glueless full lace wigs, I'll finally have the ability to transition from my chemicals to my natural. Your virgin hair is of the very best quality hair ever, your Mongolian lace wigs are so lovely and give a really life like appearance, I will put on them endlessly. Please do not cease making your entrance lace wigs, french lace, child hair, bleach knots full lace wigs, silk tops for us ladies!!! Especially the Afro curly textured ones...it suits my fashion and my hair texture completely. Much respect to you and your skills in making 100% Actual human hair lace wigs! A really appreciative buyer, Angie, USA Thurs, 19/03/2013 - 23:21 Silky straight full lace wig What can I say all of the ladies have stated it. after i acquired my Non glue human virgin hair full lace wig it was so gentle find it irresistible! I've spent a lot money on synthetic lace front wigs, what a waste.Never once more will I buy low quality hair once more. These beauty supplies high quality of their human hair lace front was terrible .I actually like this Bisola's Real Hair, and sure I will order another shade 30, #four with hilights, french lace, single knots, with lots baby hairs across the hair line and bleach knots on the entrance of my full lace wig and the again. Keep up the great high quality and the most effective hair wigs thank you. Tola Mon, 10/03/2013 - 12:29 Curly lengthy hair So excited with my Beyonce silk top base full lace front wig Curly hair, completely a dream come true. I'm carrying Malaysian virgin hair, with a invisible pure hair line and parting. people think it is a closure, or a lace frontal, but it isn't. It's a Beyonce silk prime top quality lace wig. my bleach knots are WOW, so pure trying, it was bleached very well. Effectively finished ladies. This virgin bargain wig is FAB, i'm wanting good- I've never looked this great! Men look at me all the time, I like the eye.Feels fantastic. My 20 inches curls are long bouncy, similar to how beyonce wears her hair.color #4, 1b, #2 all mixed together. The hair texture is simply out of the world. Kika Wed, 9/03/2013 - 19:32 Wavy, Curls, Thick Hair I love this Malaysian human virgin hair, glueless full lace wig cap wig. Great high quality and natural density makes this wig very believable. I like lots of body and volume of hair. I determined to go for a heavy density lace wig, 220. This Malaysian hair has giving me my life again. I am so energetic now. After one week I've skilled no tangling. The knots had been bleached completely for my skin tone. I'm ordering my second full lace wig, however with a silk high as a result of I really like the pure look a lot!! Ruki Sat, 5/03/2013 - 04:37 18" Straight #4 I simply obtained a #2 straight virgin hair 18", I shampooed and deep conditioned it with silicon combine. This created a customized OMBRE hair shade. like T 4/27 with mainly 27 at hairline. I flat ironed the wig, covered my head with a gentle colored wig cap and put clear tape on the wig cap where I wanted to half it. This replicates a silk base somewhat. Then I placed on the wig with some ghost bond glue within the entrance and utilized some mineral makeup on the lace in the half. Simply amazing Helena I'm so addicted to Peruvian virgin hair silk prime, I had purchased a Ciara wig and Tyra banks before from, EErrrm I won't point out no names, nevertheless it was horrible. So I sold it online. So I by no means wore the first wig or second wig I bought as a result of it simply wasn't right. THIS Peruvian lace front wig, pure coloration, natural black hair is simply Nice although. the human hair virgin wig is rather like my actual hair only it is a couple inches longer than my hair. Subsequent time I want to purchase another one however 18" and silky straight as a substitute of yaki. Just a private choice. However the standard of this Peruvian hair wig is simply fantastic. If you're contemplating getting a silk high wig from this firm, have no fears. The product is superb. You will certainly be completely happy if you buy from www.exclusiverealhair.com Take pleasure in Sophie Fri, 06/03/2013 - 07:42 I really like my sale, bargain, wholesale, low-cost good high quality, inexpensive full lace wig. I ship a number of child hair lace wigs, lace front wigs In Stock, good ready made virgin hair full lace wigs, Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian, Malaysian virgin hair, to Lagos, Abuja and to the Eastern a part of Nigeria. I found this company just by typing in good hair human hair suppliers, lace wigs Manufactures,Wholesellers, Importers in London, UK, Nigeria and Bisola's Real Hair hair company got here up on the first web page of google. The front full lace wig I'm carrying now is 100% human hair, 26 inches, Swiss lace, Malaysian virgin hair the perfect fitting lace wig, with tight adjustable straps and hair combs in side of my wig. It is very secured. This child is not coming off, even when me and my husband make love. I feel snug carrying a full lace wig any time. I actually DO really feel very pure with this wig on. It has won me over to my pure hair, my Malaysian hair appears so believable! I'm now hooked for life on Bisola's Real Hair- all her human hairs are so tender, healthy, fresh best soured and picked hair.