What The Difference Is And Why Knowing Is essential

I get many emails from clients wanting to know the distinction between virgin hair and remy hair. Often they electronic mail me as they're procuring on a hair company's webpage or web page (with eBay or Amazon) they usually found an incredible deal on bundles of hair from someplace and of course everyone's hair is "100% pure virgin remy" proper? Nevertheless, not all hair offered online is identical. In this text, I'm going to elucidate what virgin hair is and what remy hair is and give you some pointers on how not to get ripped off by falling for a ridiculously low value. Let's start with virgin hair: Virgin hair is simply that, virgin, it means it has by no means been touched by processing in any means (dye, bleach, curled, ironed... something). If hair is virgin that means the one that donated (or offered) their hair to the extension maker by no means did any processing to their hair in any means and the company that harvested the hair and made it right into a weft didn't process it in any way either. BTW - Washing does not count as processing, please wash your hair repeatedly. Backside Line: If the hair you're looking to buy has had ANY processing steps accomplished to it, chemical or non-chemical, then it isn't virgin. Don't consider the hype! (Sorry for the general public Enemy reference lol - but I like P.E.) Now let's discuss remy hair: Remy hair is hair that the extension maker has taken the time and expense to verify all of the roots and ends of the donor hairs that make up the weft are going in the same course. This permits the weft to move and behave like your personal pure hair does. Real remy hair will not tangle or snag when cared for correctly. Backside Line: When you purchase remy hair on-line, examine the product fastidiously and ensure the entire roots and ends are laid out as I've simply described. Additionally be careful when a hair vendor tells you that their hair is "single drawn". Single drawn remy hair wefts come from a single donor and command the highest grade and price. Single drawn natural virgin remy hair (grades 6A and above) may be very expensive. You will not discover the real deal at a bargain basement price if the retailer is being honest. I am simply being sincere with you. In case you are on a funds, (real) grade 5A will do you right. The one difference is in how the hair is drawn. 5A virgin remy will look and feel like the upper grades and it will final as much as a 12 months if you are taking care of it. I had a consumer a few years ago that wished her sew-in redone each two weeks with 6A hair no matter what. Hey, it was her cash. Let's speak weight: You must also concentrate to the weight. A FULL bundle of hair ought to be one hundred grams (or 3.Fifty two ounces if you're a non-metric system person like me lol) and it takes three bundles to do the average head (longer lengths or a larger head could require 4 bundles). If a vendor says that they are going to promote you three bundles of hair for an incredibly low price please read the high quality print and ensure you might be getting three 100 gram bundles. Any much less and you will end up with half a weave when you are sitting in your beautician's chair. I've sent many a consumer of mine out of my store with half of a hairdo whereas they run and check out to seek out enough hair to complete their desired look because they bought scammed by a website that offered them 50 gram bundles. How about size?: Yes ladies, measurement does matter when it comes to hair extensions. There are retailers that can "quick" the length of extensions that they promote. They'll sell you a 16 inch extension and that extension may actually be only 15 inches or even shorter. Again be on the lookout and don't fall for a low value without doing your homework. To wrap this up, there are lots of sincere hair retailers on the net that can always let you know the actual deal on their merchandise and there are some shady ones that may say something to try to get your money. In my expertise, you possibly can tell too much by looking at the price. Beware of very low prices that simply appear too good to be true. Learn the high quality print in all listings. Assessment buyer feedback ratings and above all, develop a relationship with a hair retailer that you simply belief or get a stable advice. Procuring on price alone and not being attentive to the details can get you burned if you find yourself shopping for hair extensions on-line. I know that by expertise: Each time I would see a lady with a "half-do" (as I name it) in our local hair provide retailer going via the low high quality hair that's bought there (and in most places like that throughout) to finish their hairdo because they received scammed by a web based hair vendor, it reminded me that I wanted to jot down this text and get it on the market for my readers. I don't want that to occur to you.