Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk High Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs With out Glue Or Tape

August 2012Bisola lace wigs is the most effective! they give the impression of being natural, not in any respect like wigs and the customer support consultant Kemi is always good and nice :) My silk prime base, invisible full lace wig is simply out of this world. My pure parting appears so much like Kim kardashian. Chika Lagos August 2012 I really like my lace front wig Peruvian hair glueless, it's so pure trying. Probably the greatest wigs I've worn. my peruvian curly lace wig- is ideal. The curls keep tight and nice. Once i add my bendie rollers on my hair, my lace wig hair- has alot of physique and quantity. Nketchi Imo state May 2012Hi I really love my full lace, wig. thank you so much- very happppy! mongolian hair is certain the very best quality lace wig. Many of the Nollywood actess in Nigeria wear them. Obi Delta state Could 2012I adore it! I simply received my four instock and customized glueless full wigs, real lovely, so amazed! Now when I go to all the occasions, I'm positive to steal the present, with my 100% real human hair, virgin hair, child hair, french lace, colour 4, 27, 33, so loving this..... Toun Oya State Could 2012Great Website! Great Products! I've been a repeat buyer with Bisola's lace wigs since 2009 and can order an increasing number of customized full lace wigs No glue. Units look natural and not like a weave or extensions. The customer support that they provide is distinctive as properly. I recently placed 2 orders an wanted help. Fast Delivery, very reliable hair service, Kemi helped me and she was very helpful...finest customer service hair agent that I have ever dealt with...in the event you ask me Kemi deserves a raise! And in case your excited about ordering from Bisola's on-line store and that is your first time, cease hesitating and just order from them because they truly are the most effective and you won't regret it! :) Bose Lagos April 2012I obtained my wig as we speak I acquired my instock peruvian hair lace wig immediately- the delivery was so fast. I paid today, then my lace wig arrived from London to Nigeria in 2 days- Wonderful! All my pals in lagos, now want to buy a lace wig, no glue, with hilights. Gosh... I'm such a development setter. lol Linda London April 2012LOVE IT! I've tried full lace wigs from others and Bisola's is certain the best- by far the most well liked! My boyfriend requested me was this all my hair...not is that a wig :) This lace wig is very tight on my head-there is no such thing as a manner this lace wig can come off, except I take it off myself. there are 4 tight, slide in hair combs, with thick adjustable straps on the wig. My malaysian hair, mixed with brazilian hair, seems to be scorching.... So completely happy, thanks ladies Tosin Ogun state March 2012You can't tell me I did not grow this! I like my instock lace wig peruvian "hair", I received kinky straight and it seems so natural on me. My friend who has known me all my life and is a self professed wig and weave- marketing consultant, and she could not work out simply why my 12 inches of hair grew to 22 overnight. I imagine a lace front wig ought to idiot all people, and this piece actually does the job. There should be a new regulation in every lady ought to buy a lace wig. Bolade Lagos February 2012Excited I just bought the Beyonce lace front wig one impressed and one impressed curly each in malaysian remy hair and virgin hair, just incredible! So effortless- so glad I bought this front lace- with double knots at the entrance of the wig, one size to fit all. Debbie bronx,new york January 2012HairStylist n Loyal Customer Just received my lace full lace wig, customized made wig, color four entrance lace wig. Both 1B and 16" inches Remy. I'll post my buyer pictures quickly, after I put it on. Thanks Bisola I completely love love love your signature silk prime invisible parting glueless full lace wig :) Ngozi Dublin November 2011Happy Buyer!!!.. This is my 5th hair full lace wig, tripple knots unit, I'm very pleased with Kemi customer service. My brazilian virgin hair, I ordered the Movie star Type wigs. I highly suggest. my straight, instock mongolian hair style Full Lace, Gentle to Med 100% density it's perfect!!! hair line is so real you forget its a wig. hhhheeee Candy Imo state August 2011I love it A bit skeptical at first about buying a full lace wig, peruvian and Indian remy hair because of the expense, and undecided if it might look good on me. Completely like it. I was initially one with low self worth and this buy has given me some confidence as a result of I get so many compliments and all the men love my human virgin hair. Well price the price. Thank you so much Bisola, I really feel like a star, God bless. Candy Ego Germany , May 2011 I am new to lace full lace wig, double knots, No glue, because i've broken hair line from sporting the lace wigs with glue. I ordered online right now- and i can't wait until my Indian virgin unit will arrive to Europe the place i am, i'll put up an image how i look with it ladies, Ego Abi Abuja March 2011Love The Wigs! They give the impression of being sooo natural, very impressed with my mongolian hair. It seems to be so actual, No tangles, No shedding, No knotting, simply soft beautiful hair match for a doll like me. I am sporting 26 inches, natural body wavy hair, single knots, french lace wig, glueless. Since I have been wearing my mongolian virgin hair, all people says I seem like Kim kardashian, however a black kim kardashian. lol Sheila Abia state February 2011Best High quality I have seen yet. I'm new to lace wigs. I've Alopecia and shave whats left of my hair then put on a lace wig. I ordered from Bisola's web site www.nogluelacewigs.co.uk, I needed to type out the website to allow you to ladies know where you should buy the highest quality human hair. My quality malaysian hair is unbeatable! I have ordered from one other place earlier than, not saying NO NAMES, and it was shedding although I've been extraordinarily careful even used fray block and sealed the knots before the primary I put it on. Evidently I'm going to have a customized wig made by Bisola's glueless lace wigs within the next couple weeks. They are the very best! Shantel Atlanta January 2011GREAT Web site I've suffered from hair loss around my hair line. For many years and I used to be trying to find something lovely and affordable. I got here throughout this webpage in Nigeria and decided to offer it a attempt. Now I am one of their regulars hair customers! I like my virgin hair peruvian lace wig hair, the price is nice but most likely the cheapest you'll find ( i could not discover anywhere cheaper) Nice website, would recommend everyone who's on the lookout for a natural lengthy hair lace wigs, stunning hair. Thank you Bisi for making my life easier=) Deborah Bronx,New York December 2010It's Excellent!! After experimenting with completely different textures,densities,and cap kinds, I've finally found the proper match. I am so pleased with my Tyra banks full lace wigs superstar impressed, heavy density, straight textured, glueless lace wig with a stretch cap unit. It is flawless. the brown french lace, invisible silk top appears to be like precisely like my scalp. I'm wanting forward to receiving my subsequent non glue lace wig: Thanks Tola Abuja December 2010DESPERATEI was so pleased I might pay in Nigeria, then obtain my lace from the UK. I'm so blissful I discovered this webpage www.nolguelacewigs.co.uk I can truthfully say that, this web site has changed my life for the very best! Wherever I go folks stop and stare, and say, gurl you look good! They can't consider it's a glueless lace wig I am carrying I brought from the UK, London. I'm wearing, colour 1b, with highlights, baby hair, instock, swiss lace, 22 inches with bangs, and my no glue lace wig, has adjustable straps, with tight hair combs. This mongolian hair is just wonderful. I go swimming, jogging, dancing, operating, and to the sauna. This virgin human hair wig, does not come off, neither does my hair go dangerous within the sauna. The whole wig, is simply FAB! I do not have any bad factor to say. Apart from I've positioned 2 extra full lace wigs, 100% human hair for summer time and christmas.

Comments