Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk High Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs With out Glue Or Tape

Bisola Iyasara the beautiful face of Bisola's Real Hair in London, New York and Nigeria. She is regarded because the Queen of lace wigs, it hardly comes as a surprise that her purchasers minimize throughout celebrities in Hollywood, Nollywood, Gollywood films, Nigerian governors' wives, first ladies and prime society women. Howdy Bisola, it is good to have you back in Nigeria. Thanks its good to be again! Bisola's Real Hair Involves Abuja, Tell Us More? Oh, there was An enormous 'demand' for us to come to Abuja by our great clients to promote our Exclusive prime quality, supreme, luxurious virgin hair. The response from our customers particularly in Martina was simply brilliant, so we wished to point out our appreciation and be near our beautiful prospects. We are actually 5 minutes from the Hilton Hotel. So how's it going? It is going incredibly wellWe've had probably the most superb purchasers from completely different components of Nigeria, Lagos, Port Harcourt, buy our Peruvian, Cambodian, Malaysian, Mongolian and Russian virgin human hair weaves, instock, silk top customized glueless full lace wigs. We've heard you may have Nigerian governors wives and diplomats wives buying Bisola's Real Hair, tell us their names? Yes, that is very true, we have several governor's daughters/ wives and diplomats wives shopping for our silk prime full lace wigs and weaves, from totally different states in Nigeria. However they wouldn't want me to say there names in this interview. It is confidential expensive. Whats so good about Bisola's Real Hair, that loads of ladies want to purchase? Oh wow, our hair may be very right, 100% pure virgin un-processed hair, NO chemicals what so ever, just genuine real human hair from one donor. Our hair is mushy, bouncy, has numerous physique, movement and quantity, very classy highest grade hair. I've seen alot of large celeb names wear Bisola's Actual Hair, why's that? Effectively plenty of the ladies your refering to want stunning gorgeous hair, that will make them look glamorous and sexy. It is a fact with Bisola's Hair, you will look charming and steal the present at any operate, event, bar, occasion, wedding and many others. I simply have say that Bisola's Hair is the "DREAM" hair what ladies have been wanting for, for years. Are your glueless lace wigs just for vogue? Not at all, our No glue lace wigs can be used for medical hair loss wigs to. We do have alot of ladies who're suffering from hair loss attributable to Chemotheraphy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, Psoriasis, harm hair line, or other medical situations. What's your greatest promoting lace wig? Oh for positive it is acquired to be my very personal "signature" superstar kim kardashian two tone instock/ custom order silk top natural invisible parting, bleach knots full lace wig, the beyonce full lace front wig, Ciara, and Tyra banks full lace wig! The Nigerian 'dolls' love them and so they wear my lace wigs very well to. Especially the Abuja & Lagos oil & fuel ladies, they purchase numerous my virgin human hair lace wigs. How does the glueless full lace wigs work? In all our lace front & full lace wigs there are two combs on each side of the lace wig, with very tight thick adjustable straps, which is secured on the again of the lace wig and cannot come off unless you un-hook the press your self. What sort of weaves/ weft hair do you do? We do one of the best highest grade hair, 100% Real human hair double & single drawn human hair weave, Peruvian, Cambodian Malaysian Mongolian & Russian,virgin hair, textures, two tone, honey blond colour 1B #2 #three #4 highlights #27 #30 #33 hair lace wigs. How long does your lace wig last for? Guaranteed, over 2 yr. My silk top full lace wigs are cash properly spent, we tell ladie tos spend excessive cash for top incredible quality hair. No tangles, No shedding, No knotting- our hair is an funding, particularly if you would like that ever lasting luxurious lovely hair. What are your hair costs like? Our lovely clients pay great money- for "out standing" hair.... We cater for everybody, are prices are very inexpensive for the very best quality excellent hair. The ladies spend anything from 50k- 400k. my webpage Virgin Human Hair Weave