My New Kinky Twists - 11.05.12

Ms. D**14 Could 2012 at 13:55 omgoodness, they appear soo good! Nice job! I have kinky twists on my record of types to do! Great tip concerning the conditioner after the vingegar rinse. I by no means had points with hardness, however I additionally haven't accomplished the rinse on kinky marley hair both. ** Ms. D**14 Could 2012 at 13:Fifty nine Hey Tama, fast question: Do you braid first then twist through-out your complete head? Additionally, do you will have any issues with ends sticking out the twists? I assume u just twist your real hair into the marley hair, right? I solely did 2 units of kinky twists, but on different peoples hair. So any pointers would be nice! Damali14 May 2012 at 14:36 I Want I may braid my very own hair like that. I am actually going to place in some crochet braids in the present day which I used to assist my mom do on my sister's hair as a kid. A lot simpler for me. Merely Into My HAIR14 Could 2012 at 16:07 @** Ms. D** Awww, thanks Ms D! Thanks also for the tip relating to the acv rinse for the hair - it has helped hundreds! I can feel an enormous distinction. I believe including an enormous squirt of conditioner to the water will soften the hair up and also make it easier to split the hair which is always a little bit of a chore with the brand of hair that I take advantage of. Simply Into My HAIR14 Could 2012 at 17:34 @** Ms. D** Yes, I join the extension hair by wrapping the marley braid hair around my own hair so I've 3 items (2 x marley braid hair and 1 x my very own hair. I braid about an inch down first after which I incorporate my hair into one of the strands of marley braid hair before I start twisting the hair, firstly on itself and then around the opposite strand of marley braid hair (the same double twisting method used for Senegalese twists). I twist from that time through to the top of the extenstion hair, which fully incorporates my very own hair. Some people braid after which break up their very own hair between the two strands of marley braid hair however I really feel that my hair is better protected when left intact and added to just one strand, though the twists are most likely neater with the other methodology. I've never had any problems with the ends sticking out of the twists doing it this fashion. I can not wait to see what yours end up like - and your crochet braids too!! T (",) Simply Into My HAIR14 Could 2012 at 17:Fifty six @Damali A yr ago I couldn't braid my very own hair at all!! I watched loads of YouTube videos and taught myself methods to do it and have additionally learned methods to cornrow which have come in useful for crochet braids! ** Ms. D**14 Could 2012 at 18:46 Thanks soooo a lot, Tama! That helped and I will def publish some pics after installing them. :-) LaQT/ Ty16 Could 2012 at 04:03 You probably did an important. I want I may braid my very own hair. I will certainly keep this put up to see if I can do my daughter's hair like this for the summer time. My daughter's hair is about APL, do you suppose longer lengths and swimming will stay neat? Merely Into My HAIR21 Could 2012 at 23:09 @LaQT/ Ty Awwww, thanks! I'd think it ought to stay fairly neat - properly as neat as braids (with extensions) would if they're being wet and washed regularly. I don't think the size could be a difficulty. I reckon your daughter will look lovely in them. Anonymous27 July 2012 at 03:29 Your twists look fabulous! How did you end the ends? I am planning to get lengthy kinky twists nonetheless I would favor not to have the ends fodder. Anonymous27 July 2012 at 03:30 @I meant rodded... Merely Into My HAIR21 October 2012 at 15:51 @Anonymous Hiya I did not do something to finish the ends, I simply twist by means of to the very ends of the extension hair. Napfrocurlzgirl28 November 2012 at 02:09 I simply did my first install, too, and that i find it irresistible! I added an inexpensive, oily hair cream to mine as I twisted and that softened the hair, added shine and softened my own hair. Simply Into My HAIR29 November 2012 at 11:09 @Napfrocurlzgirl Congratulations on your first install. It is an amazing achievement being able to braid your own hair in extensions! I'm so glad I lastly learned how you can do it. Including the cream as you go along the twist actually does help with preserving your hair comfortable while twisting and in addition keeps the twist trying easy (prevents fly-aways!). Anonymous29 November 2013 at 14:37 It really works greatest to do the vinegar rinse after the set up. Anonymous24 February 2014 at 13:27 good day i would liek to know the way to repair my flyaways with out taking my braids out. i just obtained them achieved three days ago and my hair is a finer texture and my ends are popping out of my twist? :-( Merely Into My HAIR / Merely Into My NAILS24 February 2014 at 18:30 @Anonymous Thanks, I will consider that if I ever overlook to soak prior to installation. :) Thanks for commenting! Merely Into My HAIR / Simply Into My NAILS24 February 2014 at 18:38 @Anonymous Hello To be honest I am not really sure what to suggest. Perhaps you possibly can put gel on the flyaways if it's where the ends in case your lay. I'm sorry that is in all probability not a lot assist. I don't often worry a lot about flyaways or clean edges around my hairline (I am unusual like that I suppose!). If I have to neaten up my twists I simply deinstall and reinstall one braid/twist at a time. I really hope you find an answer that works for you. Thanks for commenting (",) Cindy Dy16 September 2015 at 09:11 Thank you for this submit. Keep it up. Hope to read more submit from you guys. Swaine www.gofastek.com juanagrafica10 August 2017 at 16:22 about ends sticking out. when that occurs to me it is as a result of: i sectioned off too huge a piece of my hair; or used a lot of the marley so the twists aren't as tight; or depends upon the brand of hair used (some twist tighter than others -- the actually kinky hair holds the ends higher). - ▼ Might (10) My HAIR On My Thoughts: Protective Styling with Kinky... Wash Day Diary @ 7 Weeks Submit: Kinky Twist Wash D... Kinky Twists ~ Mounted Up One Lovely Blog Award My New Kinky Twists - 11.05.12 Lengthy Overdue Henna Gloss - 10.05.12 Thanks...! My HAIR On My Thoughts: @ 5 Weeks Publish Wash Day Diary @ four weeks publish: 04.05.12 A Bit of Spring Cleaning (a.okay.a. Dusting!) Also visit my web site - www.chaipaai.com