The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids

Nairaland Forum / Leisure / Trend / ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (895559 Views) Wedding ceremony Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / Clear Reduce, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Males? (1) (2) (3) (4) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2008 ~Pic 1 Entrance & Aspect View~ Hair was relaxed and minimize into a bob. It was then coloured using Goldwell hair dye. Colored wefts were bonded on the front of the hair to keep hair vibrant and recent. ~Pic 2Entrance Front & Side View~ Relaxed hair was coloured copper gold and jet black at the again for a two-tone impact. Curling irons were used to create curls at the highest and Goldwell Diamond Gloss Spray added shine. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2008 ~Pic 3~ Hair was relaxed then minimize right into a tapered do, holding the fringe heavy. Black semi everlasting color and golden highlights had been added to offer extra depth and shine. ~Pic four Entrance & Sideview~ Relaxed hair was reduce right into a spiky crop with a heavy fringe. Goldwell Mellow Goo was used to present more definition to the spikes and Goldwell Diamond Gloss Spray was used to give shine. 1 Like Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2008 ~Pic 1~ Hair is double twisted, you need to use extensions so as to add extra hair then wrap and pin into style. ~Pic 2~ Hair is coiled and separated for quantity. To style merely finger comb. Braid hair at evening utilizing leave-in conditioner and comb out in morning. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2008 ~Pic 1~ The stylist bonded black hair extensions into the model’s hair. The hair was then razor reduce and combed to create the form after tonging. White pieces of hair extension were added to complement the hair type. The model’s hair was extended utilizing black bonding pieces and was given a centre parting. The right aspect of the hair was straightened and the left aspect tonged to create ringlets. Blonde items have been bonded on the left aspect of the hair to provide the hair a trace of color. ~Pic three ~ The model’s hair was canerowed on each facet in squiggly patterns, with a quiff at the entrance part. The hair was then packed up right into a bun, whereas the stylist bonded the remainder of the hair with mild blonde streaks. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2008 ~SoOoo Loving this New haircut!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2008 ~Rihanna Pixie Haicuts~ Quick sides and longer top sections create a nice form to this type. It's a versatile look that can morph from conservative to edgy in a snap. Easily achieved by smoothing high sections with a spherical brush or scorching air brush. A little bit of wax, putty, or pomade applied over the floor helps to carry every thing in place. This fashion is tweaked barely on one facet. All high lengths are directed forward when drying. The smoothing methods is using spherical brush or hot air brush will. A bit of wax, putty, or pomade utilized to rake via the hair to create separation. 1 Share Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2008 More Extra Infectious Rihanna Haicuts/Type ~ Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2008 ~ K.D Hubert Pic ~ Elongate hair in entrance with the illusions given by adding just a little height to the highest of her head. An unbelievable change could be brought to natural curly hair simply by making use of a captivating colour. The chemicals in the hair dye will not only make your hair glisten with a brilliant, wealthy shade, it will even cause the curl to relax just a little for an all new look, like this curly, copper coiffure demonstrated right here by Janet Jackson. ~ Aisha Tyler ~ Bangs w/ unfastened curls ~ Vivica Fox Pic ~ This hairstyle on Vivica A. Fox is just like this illustration in that curls had been restructured taking tight, natural ones and turning them into larger, extra unfastened coils. 1 Share Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2008 ~ Angela Basset Pic ~ Angela Bassett is wearing her hair in a excessive braided bun hairstyle.This hairstyle is tight and sleek and appears nice. This braided bun hairstyle is perfect for weddings, proms or any particular occasion! ~Alicia keys Pic~ This formal type features hair all brought up high lifeless center. Pinned in place right here, the remaining size is then designed in curls and 'swoops' ~ Janet Jackson Pic ~ A high updo hairstyle with bangs.The massive bun her hair is in, is fastened high and appears very elegant while also giving her a scorching chic look. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2008 ~!~ Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2008 Natural Pure~ 1 Like Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2008 Natural Pure Coils & Locs~ 1 Like Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by HRhotness(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2008 wow MC. . . nice pics i'm all for d pixie myself. . . I had a disastrous cut about 2 months back. . . however with just a few extensions, i look fab Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by ikamefa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2008 woah! i although i was the one hair addict in right here " " i love natural hair finest, however i've been known to modify it up a likkle with a great pixie wig " " yes oh! for those who aint gat it , wig it! rihannas new reduce is superior! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by iice(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2008 Dunno why folks don't rihanna's minimize, says it appears to be like like a rooster but i loff it! Love the pixie lower too and Kelis's hair Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by Riskie(f): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2008 Love the pics! I am pondering of trying the pixie. Seems to be so cute! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2008 iice: don't know why folks do not rihanna's cut, says it appears like a rooster however i loff it! Love the pixie lower too and Kelis's hair ~The Pixie is defo Scorching !!Once i let my hair grow,I actually must steer clear of the clippers I fancy having the Kelis/Rihanna cut,its versatile enough to type both methods!! ~I reckon by the point my hair grows long enough to try it,i would possible have modified my mind I would just consider what Ikamefe says "Should you Aint Obtained It,Weave In Some Extensions" in my case me assume its all a lot hassle tho much as i luff the haircut,the tonging,styling . . . . ~LOL @ Rooster!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2008 HR.hotness: wow MC. . . great pics i'm all for d pixie myself. . . I had a disastrous cut about 2 months back. . . however with a number of extensions, i look fab ~Ta. oh yeah,i recall you posting about that unhealthy lower!! You sporting the pixie now? Riskie: Love the pics! I'm pondering of making an attempt the pixie. Appears to be like so cute! ~Thanks!! In case you do decide to do the pIxie,You may want a very good stylist so they do not butch the lower!! ~I reckon all the salons are having a buzz w/ "The Rihanna Cut" I very a lot doubt in the event that they're advising people "it would look hideously atrocious in the event that they do it" once they acquired the fallacious face form for the haircut!!Seriously,i've seen a couple of bad jobs on that haircut Some stylist wicked!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2008 ~ Pic 1,2 & 3 ~Inverted Bob A sleek, Inverted Bob takes a traditional model into this millennium. The cut is blunt across the back and abruptly adjustments to longer, choppy lengths towards the entrance. The asymmetry is a nice contact. Not too extreme, simply sufficient so as to add curiosity. Run a flat iron over the floor to straighten the hair and really show off the texture in this lower . A little bit of backcombing in the crown will create extra volume. A wax or putty will help to create a bit of separation and control any unruly hairs on the floor and around the face. ~Pic 4 ~Blunt Bob The Blunt Bob rests simply below the jaw. The lash-skimming fringe draws consideration to the eyes and face. This styling is fairly easy - use a flat iron to easy and straighten. It is getting the correct haircut that is most essential!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by evergreen6: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2008 I'm def going for pixie for my next hairstyle. anywayz i adore it on you girls Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by smurf1(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2008 ever_inexperienced: I'm def going for pixie for my next hairstyle. anywayz i love it on the you girls LOL, u aint severe oh, @ matter, nice to see such a good looking line up u got here , i like all of them, Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2008 ~Pic 1 ~ Pair facet cornrow with sexy deep waves for a flirty and feminine, but modern hairstyle ~Pic 2 ~ Lengthy, straight hair seems contemporary and flirty with the pinned up faux-bangs. Blow-dry with a flat-backed brush, pulling hair downward as you go. Polish ends by flat-ironing At this hairstyle, waves are extra distinctive throughout the type, since they circulate in the same route. Unfastened waves are probably the most pure-wanting type, not too wavy but not too straight, both. In some instances, spraying some water on the hair tames the type down properly. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by DavidDylan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2008 can a guy submit right here? Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2008 DavidDylan: can a man put up here? ~ . . .Why Ever Not!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2008 ~Loving the Afro & Razor minimize!! ~Pic four ~ Straw curls are obtained with small rollers, rods, or straws by wrapping the hair around tight in order that the hair has lots of elasticity and quantity. This type could be very simple to wear and care. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2008 ~ Pic 2 ~ When you've obtained thick strands with a lot of natural mix, layers are the best strategy to convey out your hair's motion. Wrap round different sized scorching rollers to accentuate curves and movement. Get the look temporarily by setting hair on a set of sizzling sticks or by twirling around a spiral iron. You'll must set your iron on most heat to curl very coarse, thick hair. Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Comfort86(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2008 MC, thanks for all the pics. Definitely types to strive! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2008 Comfort86: MC, thanks for all of the pics. Definitely types to try! ~It was a pleasure posting the pics Comfort86,am desirous to try a pair of those hairstyles too,as soon as my hair grows ~Y'll be sure to put up pics should you come across any! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by Hauwa1: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2008 mohawkchic, i like that ~Pic 3 ~ i remember the lady was saying i can leave it till like 2 to 3 months. . .that if i do not remove it, my hair might be locked. anyway is there a special title for it, which hairstylist can do it, let me hear from you lady Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2008 *Hauwa*: mohawkchic, i really like that ~Pic 3 ~ On the spot locks can be braided onto your individual hair in case you haven’t obtained the persistence to develop your personal. i've requested around many hair shops and so they seem to not find out about it. i have met hairdressers who do dreadlocks and yet nobody might assist me make it. they're all clueless or what. i only met a lady who owns a salon. the sister knows how to do it. i went to her store with a classmate who got dreads. she was persuading me to do dreads however i informed her why dreads was not for me. she then went inside and introduced an album to indicate me what she called Nulock. it's exact what you stated in PIC 3. i've requested round however no one seems to have any thought of prompt locks braided onto your individual hair. i remember the lady was saying i can leave it until like 2 to 3 monthsthat if i do not take away it, my hair will likely be locked. anyway is there a special name for it, which hairstylist can do it, let me hear from you lady ~I have no idea what the title is,but when i do find out whereas browisng hair pics/mags online,i will let you already know!! Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For brief,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2008 ~ Pic 1 ~ Use a shiny color to highlight braid work ~ Pic 2 ~ Single Life Single plaits are twisted and knotted to type loops ~ Pic three ~ Long bugle beads add colour and sound to this hair ~ Pic four ~ Corn rows are mixed with silky twisted braids at the again and looser softer braids Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For short,Pure,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2008 Twisted, knotted or Casually Caught Up, Up-Dos (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) Evaluations Of The best Pores and skin Lightening Products You might have Ever Used. All rights reserved. See Methods to Promote.