•How Much Does Each Bundle Weight?

•Howmuch hair do I want? We recommend Size 12-20"Inches - You Want 3 bundles, Lengths 22-30"Lengths You Need four bundles or More, and 30"-Up"-5 bundles or Extra. •how to measure hair ? when do measure the wave or curly hair length, please straighten the hair to do measure it. •How a lot does every bundle weight? Each bundle is weighted between 3.2-3.5oz. round 95-100gram. •Does the hair appear natural? Yes, very! The wind could blow; someone might contact your hair, swim, sauna, and spa. It's incredible and the hair is as gentle as a feather, no one will even know you've hair extensions. •Does this hair shed? Any hair that has been manufacture to be stitched on a weft is entitled to expertise minimal shedding which is absolutely normal. Minimal shedding meaning (the hair shall be never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or quantity. Nevertheless, correct upkeep is extraordinarily essential and suggested. •Can I shade this hair? Sure, this is 100% virgin human hair that's not processed in any manner. So you'll be able to shade the hair, once virgin hair is treated in any approach, it's now not virgin, and subsequently we recommend that you colour or process your Brazilian hair by a professional manner. •Do I have to do something particular after i do comb? We advise that you comb your hair each morning. Gently brush your hair from the ends in direction of your scalp. Beginning from the ends keeps the strain off the weft area and is a great way to maintain the longevity of the extensions. •How typically can I wash my hair? As usually as you like, as soon as a week no less than. •What type of hair care merchandise ought to I take advantage of? Deal with this hair like your personal hair. Use your local good quality shampoo and conditioning merchandise. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it delicate and manageable. We suggest utilizing a deep conditioner in your virgin hair as soon as per week, however keep away from utilizing oil or heavy styling products. •How lengthy does the hair last? This hair can final for a very very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your personal hair and take good care of it and it'll last longer. Depending on maintenance, hair will final 6 months to a year. •What is the definition of Virgin retaining all cuticles in its unique healthy state. "Remy" which means all cuticles of the hair are assured to be in the identical path. This means no extra hair tangling issues. ***Virgin Hair is essentially the most luxurious hair extension in the marketplace. Each bundle can vary slightly in texture and wave pattern since it comes from different donors. NO two bundles are precisely the same.*** • Caring for Virgin Hair is not any different from caring on your natural hair. Our Virgin Hair is the closest you will discover to your natural hair. Any further questions please contact our customer support Email box: [email protected]