Hair Straightened With A Flat Iron

I put my new hair in every week ago. I normally use three bundles (300g) of hair with or without a closure and my signature lengths are normally 16,18 and 20.For this hairstyle, I used four bundles (400g) of hair natural state, curled with a remington curling wand, straightened and curled with bendy rollers etc. The hair in a tamer state when sprayed with water + conditioner. I curl wanded my hair lightly at the top for a distinct look. Hair straightened with a flat iron. Week Previous brushed out wand curls I enjoyed sporting this hair for probably the most part. My complaint was that the closure would get so poofy and frizzy generally, no matter how many times I deep conditioned it, it simply wouldn't co-function. One other thing I learnt after carrying this hair was that I desire freestyle lace closures to closures that come with a part. The closure I used for this hairstyle was a middle half closure. I really feel closures that come with a component can look unrealistic as a result of the part is simply too perfect. I also felt the half on this closure was a teeny bit too broad which made it appear like a invisible half.So from now on, I will solely buy freestyle closures so I can pluck the part myself to ensure it appears to be like extra reasonable. Take a look at my blog post; Lace Closure