•How A lot Does Each Bundle Weight?

•Howmuch hair do I want? We recommend Size 12-20"Inches - You Want three bundles, Lengths 22-30"Lengths You Need four bundles or Extra, and 30"-Up"-5 bundles or More. •how to measure hair ? when do measure the wave or curly hair length, please straighten the hair to do measure it. •How a lot does every bundle weight? Each bundle is weighted between 3.2-3.5oz. around 95-100gram. •Does the hair appear natural? Yes, very! The wind may blow; someone might touch your hair, swim, sauna, and spa. It is unbelievable and the hair is as gentle as a feather, nobody will even know you will have hair extensions. •Does this hair shed? Any hair that has been manufacture to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimal shedding which is totally normal. Minimum shedding meaning (the hair will probably be by no means have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or quantity. Nevertheless, proper upkeep is extremely essential and advised. •Can I coloration this hair? Yes, this is 100% virgin human hair that is not processed in any manner. So you may color the hair, once virgin hair is treated in any means, it's no longer virgin, and subsequently we advocate that you just color or course of your Brazilian hair by an expert manner. •Do I should do something special after i do comb? We advise that you comb your hair each morning. Gently brush your hair from the ends in direction of your scalp. Starting from the ends keeps the stress off the weft area and is a good way to take care of the longevity of the extensions. •How typically can I wash my hair? As usually as you want, as soon as per week at the very least. •What type of hair care products ought to I use? Deal with this hair like your individual hair. Use your native good high quality shampoo and conditioning merchandise. Conditioning your hair is essential to maintain it delicate and manageable. We advocate using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once per week, but avoid utilizing oil or heavy styling merchandise. •How long does the hair final? This hair can last for a really very long time depending on the way you maintain it. Deal with it like your personal hair and take good care of it and it'll last longer. Relying on maintenance, hair will last 6 months to a year. •What is the definition of Virgin retaining all cuticles in its authentic healthy state. "Remy" meaning all cuticles of the hair are guaranteed to be in the same course. This implies no more hair tangling issues. ***Virgin Hair is the most luxurious hair extension available on the market. Each bundle can range slightly in texture and wave pattern since it comes from different donors. NO two bundles are precisely the same.*** • Caring for Virgin Hair is not any completely different from caring in your pure hair. Our Virgin Hair is the closest you can see to your pure hair. Any additional questions please contact our customer support E-mail field: [email protected]