Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk Top Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs Without Glue Or Tape

I completely love this my virgin hair, Two Tone, with pure hilights brazilian hair full lace wig glueless, I solely paid £188 that is my favourite to date, very fast delivery, I can tell your free of charge, I will probably be buying extra lace wigs from your Bisola. Your entrance lace wigs are one of the best! I'm additionally going to post my pictures on google so everybody can see your good hair. Sabrina Sat, 03/ 03/2013 - 13:22 16" Peruvian yaki straight I just acquired my 16" Peruvian virgin yaki straight #1b, #30, and #27 it is so lovely and natural looking. Thank you. Vanessa Mon, 5/03/2013 - 06:23 22 inch full lace, Brazilian virign hair kinky curly I would like to thank Bisola and her wondeful employees for this Stunning, STUUNING full lace wig that I received this morning, tremendous fast shipping, by UPS very impressed. And once i emailed Dupe it was answered in a timely method. Thank you all once more. I definitely plan on doing business with you all again. !00% the most effective hair firm on this planet. I'm so in love with my Two Tone hair, the colors are so me.... Tosin Tue, 11/03/2013 - 08:30 Custom Full Lace Peruvian virgin hair glueless/Body Wavy Amazing Custom made full lace Wig!!! It straightens bone straight, No tangles, No shedding, No knotting. Nice customer support. My Swiss lace appears so natural, everybody thinks it's my hair. The Swiss lace sinks right in my scalp. The Peruvian virgin hair appears like it's growing out of my scalp.Just sensible! Amy Fri, 12/03/2013 - 08:39 In Stock ready to ship full lace wig/ loose curls/ mongolian virgin hair/ glueless full lace wig. I'm a really, very joyful first time purchaser of No glue, mongolian virgin hair wigs. I need to say that I'm overwhelmed with joy! I have gone again and forth for many years being upset with my chemically treated hair. I had gone by means of bad weave, wefts jobs from the 80's and early 90's and had bought some low terrible virgin lace front wigs about four years in the past that left me trying like Tina Tiner with a giant huge, not so nice hair. I was sick of my natural relaxed hair however didn't know how to transition from it. I've very kinky curly hair that is tough to handle. I used to be unwilling to cut off my shoulder size hair and go pure however I additionally was so sick of the breakage, hair loss, stress unhealthy hair line, and struggling with relaxed hair. I should add I've had relaxed hair since 15, I am now 47. Until I discovered you on the web by different blissful prospects, I was residing in hair hell! But thanks to you and your fabulous Glueless full lace wigs, I'll lastly have the ability to transition from my chemicals to my natural. Your virgin hair is of the best high quality hair ever, your Mongolian lace wigs are so lovely and provides a really practical look, I'll wear them endlessly. Please don't cease making your front lace wigs, french lace, child hair, bleach knots full lace wigs, silk tops for us ladies!!! Particularly the Afro curly textured ones...it fits my style and my hair texture completely. A lot respect to you and your skills in making 100% Actual human hair lace wigs! A very appreciative buyer, Angie, USA Thurs, 19/03/2013 - 23:21 Silky straight full lace wig What can I say all of the ladies have stated it. when i obtained my Non glue human virgin hair full lace wig it was so comfortable adore it! I've spent a lot money on synthetic lace front wigs, what a waste.Never again will I buy low high quality hair again. These magnificence provides quality of their human hair lace front was horrible .I actually like this Bisola's Real Hair, and yes I'll order another color 30, #4 with hilights, french lace, single knots, with plenty baby hairs around the hair line and bleach knots on the entrance of my full lace wig and the again. Keep up the great quality and the very best hair wigs thank you. Tola Mon, 10/03/2013 - 12:29 Curly lengthy hair So excited with my Beyonce silk top base full lace front wig Curly hair, absolutely a dream come true. I'm wearing Malaysian virgin hair, with a invisible pure hair line and parting. people think it's a closure, or a lace frontal, however it's not. It's a Beyonce silk top top quality lace wig. my bleach knots are WOW, so natural trying, it was bleached very properly. Well executed ladies. This virgin bargain wig is FAB, i am looking good- I've never looked this great! Men look at me at all times, I love the eye.Feels fantastic. My 20 inches curls are lengthy bouncy, identical to how beyonce wears her hair.colour #4, 1b, #2 all combined together. The hair texture is just out of the world. Kika Wed, 9/03/2013 - 19:32 Wavy, Curls, Thick Hair I like this Malaysian human virgin hair, glueless full lace wig cap wig. Nice high quality and natural density makes this wig very believable. I like lots of body and volume of hair. I determined to go for a heavy density lace wig, 220. This Malaysian hair has giving me my life again. I'm so full of life now. After one week I've experienced no tangling. The knots had been bleached completely for my pores and skin tone. I am ordering my second full lace wig, but with a silk high as a result of I love the pure look a lot!! Ruki Sat, 5/03/2013 - 04:37 18" Straight #4 I just received a #2 straight virgin hair 18", I shampooed and deep conditioned it with silicon mix. This created a custom OMBRE hair coloration. like T 4/27 with mainly 27 at hairline. I flat ironed the wig, covered my head with a light colored wig cap and put clear tape on the wig cap where I wanted to half it. This replicates a silk base somewhat. Then I placed on the wig with some ghost bond glue within the entrance and applied some mineral makeup on the lace in the part. Just amazing Helena I'm so addicted to Peruvian virgin hair silk prime, I had bought a Ciara wig and Tyra banks before from, EErrrm I won't point out no names, nevertheless it was horrible. So I bought it online. So I never wore the first wig or second wig I purchased as a result of it simply wasn't proper. THIS Peruvian lace front wig, natural colour, natural black hair is simply Great although. the human hair virgin wig is just like my real hair solely it's a pair inches longer than my hair. Next time I want to buy another one however 18" and silky straight as an alternative of yaki. Just a personal choice. But the standard of this Peruvian hair wig is simply fantastic. If you're contemplating getting a silk high wig from this company, haven't any fears. The product is superb. You will definitely be glad if you purchase from www.exclusiverealhair.com Get pleasure from Sophie Fri, 06/03/2013 - 07:42 I like my sale, bargain, wholesale, low-cost good high quality, inexpensive full lace wig. I ship lots of child hair lace wigs, lace front wigs In Inventory, good prepared made virgin hair full lace wigs, Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian, Malaysian virgin hair, to Lagos, Abuja and to the Jap part of Nigeria. I discovered this firm just by typing in good hair human hair suppliers, lace wigs Manufactures,Wholesellers, Importers in London, UK, Nigeria and Bisola's Real Hair hair firm got here up on the first web page of google. The front full lace wig I'm carrying now is 100% human hair, 26 inches, Swiss lace, Malaysian virgin hair the best fitting lace wig, with tight adjustable straps and hair combs in aspect of my wig. It's extremely secured. This baby is just not coming off, even when me and my husband make love. I really feel snug sporting a full lace wig any time. I actually DO really feel very natural with this wig on. It has won me over to my natural hair, my Malaysian hair appears to be like so believable! I'm now hooked for all times on Bisola's Actual Hair- all her human hairs are so tender, wholesome, fresh greatest soured and picked hair.