Glueless Lace Wigs, Silk Top Lace Wigs, Full Lace Wigs Without Glue Or Tape

I am very satisfied with my silk prime 5X5 base with stunning french lace, bleached hidden knots, & child hair full lace wig. I got this malaysian virgin hair, 20 inch in 2 enterprise days. I give this hair a 10 out of 10 because of the minimal shedding and to check the hair ensure it was really virgin hair I washed the hair several times and acquired no black residue. This hair could be very simple to keep up and is tangle free, and loose waves look lovely. I've already bought my eyes on my subsequent order.Tia- GermanyThe peruvian curly hair is nice feel very comfortable Great best high quality grade A6 and didn't take long to receive it. ThanksBukKi- ItalyOnce again I was very please with my mongolian virgin natural silky straight hair from Bisola's Real Hair! !!!! The texture is ideal!!! They've wonderful customer service as effectively thanks guys! Soooooo HApppppy. Cheers. Kimberly Simpson- DallasJessica luvWonderful black women hair smooth 16" inch peruvian kinky afro curl hair weave, so pretty, it doesn't have a funny smell or been processed. It seems like it would be gorgeous sewn-in. Delivery was fast and bisola staff communication was very right on. So I do recommend this hair to anyone. Thanks ladiesAnna- DenmarkThank you Bisola. My sixteen inch body wavy malaysian weft hair is superb. No tangles, or hair coming out. I ordered 300 grams, next time I'll get 4-5 packs. I like my hair actually, actually full. My hair is superb 100% human real virgin hair. Very impressed. Will order again for my graduation do.Chika Nduka- LagosI obtained my lovely mongolian virgin hair invisible pure parting, natural hair line out standing movie star silk top lace front wig UK in about 5 days. I so love my child hair at the entrance of the wig and the bleach knots. The front lace wig hair has no bad odor. There is not any shedding and the hair has a nice texture. I will definitely buy from this vendor once more quickly.Christine Miller- EnglandJust ordered from Bisola's Hair firm, 4th time now, I am so addicted to this ladies hair, three phrases The very best HAIR. I'm loving and enjoying my 24 inches massive bouncy curls cambodian hair human virgin hair weave, it has been installed for about three weeks now. Its nonetheless gentle, full of body, contemporary, wholesome and still has bouncy curl waves, and barely sheds. I get so many compliments about my weave. I am officially a lifetime customer. Thanks for making me look so a lot better, than what I did before. Nice one Bisola. Xxxxwww.exclusiverealhair.com BB-PIN 2779F196 Whatsapp +447943 025 864 ------------------ Posted by Ronke HAIRTalk at 09:12 Electronic mail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest