Voting Names on SR's on daily rankings vs Tronscan.org SR list do not match.

Why do the names on the daily Tron SR list not correspond with the names listed in the Tronscan.org list of SR's and SR candidates, I think it leads to some confusion who we are voting for the right SR candidates

Comments

• what ones are you talking about
  • Tronscan.org SR current list is a testing list, As per my understanding after Tron goes live on mainnet on June21-25, the voting for real SR would start, current raking is based on predefined judging criteria 
  • they will never match because:
    1- tronscan.org is still in test mode
    2- on 26th june election take place, tron network will use real TRX, but none can control how people vote
    3- the ranking it' s just a guide  , read the last line on every post
    • TJ2my8dS9vaPFsfq3wkBWC96tAyDt6GSB3 necesito TRX para adelantar un proyecto personal
  • Got it, but you had someone from SR Dag the other day saying they withdrew Trx to buy new computers (like from community finds)...that didn't sound like a test.  ........must have been their own trx.
  • Hi I just want to know, anyone who has registered here can vote for coming Sr. representative elections? . Or voters have to full fill certain criteria. Thanks. I am new here, my association with Tron is I invested on Tron, so thought why not vote and understand more on tron and support this blockchain to grow and stuff.
  • > @prreeya123 said:
    > Hi I just want to know, anyone who has registered here can vote for coming Sr. representative elections? . Or voters have to full fill certain criteria. Thanks. I am new here, my association with Tron is I invested on Tron, so thought why not vote and understand more on tron and support this blockchain to grow and stuff.

You may vote at www.tronscan.org

Charity Compassion Coin is rewarding voters every 24 hours SR rewards in the form of trx direct to your voting wallet address based upon your voting volume.

Best regards.

Want to learn more about Charity Compassion Coin? Visit the website: https://charitycompassioncoin.com