Moments Of Natural Me

I've been nonetheless engaged on taking management of the things I can really control and its understanding let me inform u. Money has been sooo tight(or ought to I say nonexistent) since my interview in TX final month. I was already low on funds earlier than the journey and that i didn't expect to have to attend so lengthy on my journey reimbursement. I feel like I am consistently paying catch up with payments...however soon enough these days might be over bc I got landed a job. I'm very very excited and i finally really feel that my dedication and determination are paying off. Hair Determination Update(updates in purple): 1. Very quick edges which I know can be brought on by a lot since their so fragile. I hardly pull on my edges when making ponytails, braiding, or twisting. Plus I do not use brushes bc I hate how they feel scraping on my edges. I have been not worn any tight ponys and have been avoiding unnecessary pressure(tight twisting/braiding, tying probably hair scarves around my head). I have not seen any distinction yet. 2. My two strand twists at all times frizz A lot on the three or 4 day of put on. I are likely to do small twists to extend the fashion. The frizz is all the time on the crown of my head which can also be my area with the loosest texture(3c or less). I used to use shea butter only when twisting...then tried almond oil and coconut oil...now I take advantage of a mixture of all three. I use a hair moisturizer spritz that comprises water which perhaps a part of the issue. I have started to use a very small quantity of my cream nightly, placing my hair in braids, coating my ends with somewhat additional cream, and carrying a silk scarf each evening. I've noticed improved. 3. I wear protecting kinds greater than 98% of the time. However, I often put on them down or in a ponytail with the ends tucked in awkwardly. My ends are retched and I have break up ends up the wazoo. I have been braiding my in keeping with how I plan to style my hair the subsequent day. For example, if I plan to put on a excessive bun I braid in a upward position. This really saves me a while styling in the morning. I forgot so as to add the truth that my hair has been itching like crazy for a month now!!! I exploit my cream daily and my hair feels very delicate, but the itch continues. I've clarified with ACV to try to offer my moisturizing a fresh start...i did not assist one bit. Yesterday, I prepooed with castor and grapeseed oil. I tried not to shampoo my hair like crazy and as an alternative utilized my castile cleaning soap combine a pair times. I added castor oil to a Ion conditioner pack I grabbed from Sally's for my dc. I let my hair dry and twisted it with the Madame Walker cream again. Will see how this week goes. My blog - hpcafrica.com

Comments