Foxy Locks Clip In Hair Extensions Overview

Foxy Locks Clip In Hair Extensions Overview. Having never used any sort of hair extensions before, I was form of curious to attempt some out. However, I did not know which of them to pick out. Ought to I buy them from Sally's Beauty Supply or find some over the internet? Did I want synthetic or human hair? After studying Cheryl's (from Make-up By Cheryl H) review of the Foxy Locks Extensions I thought "DUH" why did I not consider Foxy Locks earlier than? Her submit came at the perfect time so I knew that I used to be meant to order them. I've had these extensions since early October and wear them about 6 days out of the week so I really feel that I may give them a reasonably trustworthy and thorough review. Here's a pic after putting the extensions in my hair right after taking them out of the package deal. This was the second that I fell in love with hair extensions. The proprietor of the Foxy Locks Extensions company is Imogen. I'm an avid follower of Imogen on her Youtube channel in addition to her weblog Bubble Dreams.... She is such a classy lady and always does nice tutorials using her Foxy Locks Hair Extensions as well as makeup tutorials. The Hair Foxy Locks Extensions are made of protein rich, 100% human remy hair. Remy hair is the best quality of human hair that's used for extensions. Remy hair offers probably the most pure looking hair as a result of the cuticle has not been stripped and the hair stays in the same direction This implies you're going to get easy, pure, and tangle free hair. Foxy Locks can be found in three totally different weights: A hundred and twenty grams, 160 grams, and 215 grams. The one hundred twenty gram set is recommended for these with wonderful hair. The 160 and 215 gram units are really helpful for those with thicker hair or those that need numerous quantity from their hair extensions. The deluxe 160 gram extensions include 4 single clip wefts, 2 double clip wefts, 2 triple clip wefts, and 2 wefts with four clips I discover myself using all but the four single clips. I use these on occasions where I want further volume. The entire extensions are 20 inches lengthy which is pretty long seeing that most extensions come wherever from 14 to 18 inches. These extensions are available 14 totally different colours. Photographs from foxylocksextensions.com So there may be assure that you will come very close to matching your hair shade. Because it is difficult to match your colour closely by simply taking a look at an image on the web, the folks at Foxy Locks are available so you possibly can e-mail them a picture of your hair and they will respond with the hair color they have matched you with. Imogen additionally has a Youtube video showing each colour of extensions for ease in deciding colour. Because they provide 3 completely different gentle shades of blonde, I needed to be sure of what my shade match was before I ordered the extensions. I e-mailed them a photo of my hair and within a day or two I bought a response with them saying I was matched to the Platinum Blonde #90. This is an ideal match for my hair. Upon opening the package deal and first inspecting the hair, I noticed how thick and smooth it was! The hair was regarded shiny and wholesome. But, it was not too shiny that it regarded fake. I had worn these extensions quite a lot earlier than having to clean them (They recommend that you wash them proper after recieveing them, but I did not). When sporting the extensions after washing them, I observed a significant amount of shedding that was not current before I washed them. Like I said, I have not owned extensions prior to this, so I appeared it up and it is regular for there to be some shedding with extensions. There still has been quite a lot of hair that has fallen out. It type of freaks you out. Like OMG MY EXTENSIONS Will probably be BALD. However by now most of the shedding has stopped. The ends of the hair are usually not the best. When reciving the extensions and sporting them for the primary couple of instances, I noticed the ends had been a bit on the scraggly aspect. It appears to be like like there is an efficient inch that needs to be cut off. I do know a lot of people get their extenisons minimize and layered. I, nonetheless, was not too bothered by the ends and favored the length so I did not cut mine. I attempt to be as careful as I can with the hair as to make it final. I don't use quite a lot of hot instruments on it and when i do, I always use a heat protectant. I have noticed with three months of wear, there at the moment are an excellent amount of split ends. It is to not the purpose where it seems dangerous. It could solely be noticeable when trying closely at them. I have no idea if this is identical case with all of the colours of extensions or simply the lighter blonde colours since they have been bleached. The Clips The clips come already sewn onto the hair. They're made with a silicone insert which causes less damage to the hair. The clips hold in very effectively. I used to be fearful with using the clip in hair extensions, that they might probably fall out. The clips don't clip onto a considerable amount of hair, however once they're in, they are in! I've by no means had them fall out. I have, nevertheless, had one clip randomly cease working for no cause. Like completly not clip in any respect. Foxy Locks does include 1 additional clip with the pack of extensions. But I have no idea tips on how to sew the clip onto the extension, nor do I know anybody who does. Clipping in these extensions is tremendous straightforward. As a result of I had never worn extensions before, I watched Imogen's Youtube video on how you can clip in these extensions. She explains and reveals the process completely. Now that I've the hang of clipping within the extensions and where they go, it takes me lower than 5 minutes, if that. And, teasing is not crucial for the clips to stay secured which I'm very proud of. Becuase these extensions are made from human hair, there are numerous things that may be achieved with them. You'll be able to flat iron, curl, and even dye these extensions. Regular shampoo, conditioner, and different hair products corresponding to hair spray and heat protectant can be used on them. Mainly, you are able to do anything to them that you can do to your individual hair. I really feel that the most effective option to wear these extensions is with a little bit wave or curl. That is when they appear the most natural and blended with my very own hair. When worn straight (with out being lower and layered), they give the impression of being slightly on the unnatural facet. Just for my part. The way that I model mine the most is using my Remington clampless curling iron or my flat iron. I do not use lots, if any, hair spray on the extensions to keep away from an excessive amount of product buildup. Even without using hairspray, the curls hold up awesome. Approach better than my very own hair! The curls normally will last a few days earlier than falling out a bit. It takes about a week or extra for the curls to completely fall out. Here is a pic of how the extensions look when dried naturally. They've a slight wave that appears really pure. Value and Delivery These extensions are fairly cheap for the amount of hair that you are getting. The prices are as follows: One hundred twenty gram extensions - £56.00 or $86.60 160 gram extensions- £74.00 or $114.44 215 gram extensions- £118.00 or $182.49 Foxy Locks are shipped worldwide. The delivery is very quick for coming all the best way from the UK. I obtained mine about 7 days after placing the order. Ultimate Ideas General I have been loving these extensions a lot! I by no means thought that I might ever wear extensions. I believed that they would look unnaturally fake on me. However these look so pure that I am not afraid to wear them. When I'm wearing these extensions, I really feel like the hair is basically mine. I have all the time wished to have actually lengthy hair and that i finally can. It feels great. I hope that these will final me a very long time. However even if they do not, I can be repurchasing them.