Sl St In First To affix

I used about one and a half skeins of Lion Model Kitchen Cotton to create the set. Since Kitchen Cotton requires a 5mm hook on the label, I used a 4mm hook to make the balls extra tight. It damage my palms a bit to crochet with cotton so tightly, nevertheless it was price it. The fabric may be very stiff and the beans inside do not present via. Here's what I did... Begin with magic circle. Round 1: Work 6 sc into the ring. Sl st into first st to affix. Pull ring closed tightly. (6) Round 2: Ch 1, don't turn. Work 2 sc into each st round. Sl st into first st to join. (12) Round 3: Ch 1, do not turn. *Work 1 sc in first st and a couple of sc in subsequent*, rep around. Sl st in first to affix. (18) Spherical 4: Ch 1, don't turn. *Work 1 sc into every of the primary 2 sts, work 2 sc in subsequent*, rep round. Sl st in first to affix. (24) Spherical 5: Ch 1, do not turn. *Work 1 sc into every of the first 3 sts, work 2 sc in next*, rep around. Sl st in first to affix. (30) Spherical 6: Ch 1, do not turn. *Work 1 sc into every of the primary 4 sts, work 2 sc in subsequent*, rep around. Sl st in first to hitch. (36) Round 7: Ch 1, do not turn. Work 1 sc into every st round. Sl st in first to hitch. (36) Rounds eight by 12: Rep Round 7. Spherical 13: Ch 1, don't flip. *Work 1 sc into every of the first four sts, work 1 dec*, rep around. Sl st in first to join. (30) Round 14: Ch 1, do not turn. *Work 1 sc into every of the primary 3 sts, work 1 dec*, rep round. Sl st in first to hitch. (24) Round 15: Ch 1, do not flip. *Work 1 sc into every of the first 2 sts, work 1 dec*, rep around. Sl st in first to join. (18) Spherical 16: Ch 1, do not flip. *Work 1 sc in first st, work 1 dec*, rep round. Sl st in first to affix. (12) Fill the bag with dry beans. I used dry pinto beans. You can fill it as little or as much as you need. I filled mine simply until the beans have been touching the top of the inside of the bag, somewhat over 3/4. Round 17: Ch 1, don't flip. Work 6 dec. Sl st in first to affix. (6). Fasten off, leaving a tail for sewing. With a yarn needle, weave in and out of the stitches of Round 17 all of the way round. Pull tightly to shut the ball. Weave ultimately securely. My webpage; macaumidnight.com

Comments