Acquired Within three Days After Ordering

I like my mongolian silky straight hair, natural color weave, 400 grams, it is lively. Very clean virgin hair. Tangle free. I'll most definetly order from this vendor again the hair was packed neatly. I am unable to wait to install .. Thank youMrs Shangel- Brazil Stunning!!! The peruvian hair could be very gentle! It came packaged properly and really clean. Bisola was very good and answered every question that I had in a very well timed method. I really appreciated her persistence. The delivery was VERY Quick! I will certainly buy from right here again. Stunning HAIR!!!!Samantha Jones- Texas Very, very happy with my natural color 1b cambodian virgin silky straight hair, 24 inches, single drawn weave hair. No shedding, No tangles, No shedding. That is the right peruvian virgin hair weft I have ever worn. I am so pleased with the hair, I have to put one other order, so I can dye the opposite one to shade #4.Jessie- Germany I ordered a lace frontal 12 inch silk base! Will certainly be ordering once more! The kinky curly afro malaysian hair, 14 inches double drawn weave is what I've all the time wanted! The length was as said, I solely used three bundles . So very happy with my new curls!!!! Best wishes BisolaJenny Abingozu- Abuja (Nigeria) This human virgin actual hair is superior.. Nice communication, delivered quick.. Packaged neat, no smell, no lice. Very full hair 400 grams, the 18 inches peruvian tight free curls hair is great.. I haven't put in it but, so I'll give it 5 stars!!!Anita- Sweden Glorious quality, lastly found true human hair description mongolian hair weave extension. Custom made order, Improbable swiss lace, silk high invisible parting closure with hidden knots & tripple knots on the entrance of the closure. My cambodian hair extension weave is color #1 looks so stunning, everybody loves it. 100% excellent, very happy customer. Nice fast shipping to sweden. ThanksLorraine- New york Gave It to mark- all the pieces Seems Like What I Noticed On Bisola's Real Hair website. I Just Got the virgin brazilian physique wavy hair & malaysian curly hair weave/weft double drawn Yesterday , It Feels Mushy & Good . I Cant Wait To Dye & Set up It . Very Great Communication with Bisola, she so understand & is aware of what her clients need! I will Order Again :-) Grateful. XxAmanda- Switzeland The mongolian natural wave hair, sixteen inch is superb, obtained my human real hair weave in about 3days. Virgin hair weft got here as described. I've had it put in for about 2weeks. My pals love my hair, and I've given them your web site details bisola. And likewise to any lady who wants to be sporting high best high quality celebrity virgin hair. www.exclusiverealhair.com Thanks, for the perfect hairNgozi- Port Harcourt Great customer service. This was my third personal purchase as a result of bisola hair is very one of the best texture hair on the market, my 14 inches stunning deep waves lace frontal, 26 inches physique waves, pure coloration peruvian hair extension weave feels so good, and has the proper waves. I spoke to Kemi, one among bisola's workers, she has given me one of the best salon distributing wholesale, bargain, discount, lowest, finest prime quality, affordable prices for my weave store, up here in Port Harcourt Nigeria. All the ladies here in Nigeria love Bisola Hair. Her is so beautiful & after all definiley real virgin hair, as right here in Nigeria so many ladies are wearing pretend hair. Very happy with the swift and keen response I get always from them. I get exactly what I ordered everytime. Thank youHazel- Ireland The instock order came very quick. all the things looks great I'm so happy with my mongolian single drawn human hair weft, will order again from Bisola Hair. Cant wait to purchase the cambodian virgin hair weave next as I have learn the other hair evaluations & it's been described as "Unbelievable"Rebecca Tomkinson- London 2nd order from this vendor. 22 inch, coloration 2 Peruvian physique wavy virgin hair weave, no residue or bad odor and gentle virgin actual hair. Quick ship... Received within 3 days after ordering. Appears to be like exactly as the picture on the web site. I am so in love with the hair I want to purchase more peruvian hair as we speak. Lovely hair you guys have. ThanksAderonke Balogun - Abuja I really like the mongolian hair . It got here in 3 days here in Abuja. I had to buy bisola hair as loads of the women right here in Abuja are carrying it and it looks so wonderful. Since carrying this #1b, natural lightest natural virgin color mongolian hair, 26 inch, bouncy curls weave. My life has been wonderful. I stand out, all people loves my hair & new look. I look very gorgeous! My mongolian hair weave, with 12 inch closure is so clear and wholesome. I did not have a odor to it, the wefts are amazing . If your getting more than 18inches you want alot of packs . I obtained the 18, 16, 14, 12, for natural layers. It's tremendous delicate mongolian hair, so lovely. And no shedding or tangles. I've washed the mongolian hair about 5X now. It is also true to length. Bisola is super nice. The hair quality is amazing. The hair arrived in Abuja on time very quick delivery only 2 days. I find it irresistible !!!! This was my first time ordering purchase store online human virgin hair weave & I have to say she did not disappoint.Tanya Delancy Jones- Long Island America I simply received my beautiful 20 inches, long thick straight hair texture cambodian mushy virgin hair weave ever and it's gorgeous. It is like my own pure hair when it's be relaxed. This cambodian hair great for black women who want that pure trying superstar beyonce, tryra banks, ciara, virgin human hair. You want to go to www.exclusiverealhair.com True to size, very, very soft, very glad with this actual hair high quality. Cant wait to get installed!Pamela Wallis- Dallas Perfect communication good 14 inch lace frontal with child hair all across the hair line, 18 inch delicate body wavy, brazilian hair weft high quality, good lengths good, vendor all the things is perfect about you guys keep up the nice work and shout outs to Bisola your rocks doll. Bless. XChioma Ezikalu- Lagos I simply LOVE this hair with my invisible parting malaysian 4*4 silk prime human hair movie star instock/ order closure bleach knots natural scalp colour on sale at the bottom nice value, 12 inch closure, pure shade!!!! It feels nice...nice monitoring and its 100% VIRGIN HAIR. Just how I like my human hair weft to be...i was nervous because this was my first time but I love this malaysian virgin hair, the provider (kimi) shipped it to me inside 2 days. I extremely recommend this malaysian virgin hair to everybody!!!!! So completely happy, I am trying too sexxxxy for Ikoyi now.www.exclusiverealhair.com BB-PIN 2779F196 Whatsapp +447943 025 864 ------------------ Posted by Ronke HAIRTalk at 05:04 Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Comments