The right way to Trim Your individual Hair: Lower It Upside down!

HubPages» Vogue and sweetness Methods to Trim Your own Hair: Cut it The wrong way up! Updated on January 16, 2012 Kristen Haynie moreContact Creator So as for your hair to remain healthy, it's really helpful that you simply get a good trim each three months or so. Regular trimming removes the dead ends that could start to cut up. Split ends are terrible to your hair's health, and infrequently result in uncontrollable frizz. To avoid problems, it is best to maintain your hair trimmed. All too often, although, hair cuts are likely to get skipped or postponed. Reasons for this vary from the cost of the haircut, to only not having the time. I used to skip hair cuts, myself; Until I discovered how you can do it on my own, that's. A really fundamental trim is actually a very simple, and quick process. It can be as simple as making use of your deodorant within the morning! First: The Supplies Tweezerman Stainless 2000 Styling ShearsMake sure you utilize the precise scissors for you hair! Simply any previous pair may make the ends jagged, setting them up for frizz and damage! These will minimize clean and straight. Buy Now Now Down to Business Thoroughly comb the knots and tangles out of your hair. Bend over forward (sitting while doing this might be easier) so that your hair is hanging the other way up over your head. Utilizing a hair tie, tie your hair collectively in a "ponytail" on the very prime of your head. Try to make it as neat as you possibly can. The hair tie ought to be tight and secure. Go forward and stand up straight, and hold your hair straight up above your head. (You should now considerably resemble a Unicorn, along with your hair sticking straight up on prime of your head.) In front of a mirror, hold your hair straight up with one hand, and trim the ends with the opposite. How much you trim off is totally as much as you. Just do not forget that in case your hair is wet, it is going to shrink a bit when it dries, making it barely shorter than it appeared to be when wet. Now you can let your hair down! There are two causes for utilizing this methodology to cut your individual hair. It is far simpler to get to the ends of your hair this way, instead of making an attempt to succeed in round your back. For the reason that hair is on high of your head, it is being reduce unevenly. There's a shorter distance between the very top of your head and the ends of your hair, than there is between your neckline and the ends of your hair. When you let your hair down and comb it out, you'll discover that there are very delicate layers in your hair. It will be longer underneath, and progressively get barely shorter toward the highest layer. This is nice you probably have thick hair! Associated Hair ExtensionsHow To Make Your own Hair Falls by Raye10 Dessert CakesCooking With Kids: Raspberry The other way up Cake Recipe by cardelean17 Urinary Tract Diseases peak:75px" class="thumbphoto">Crafts peak:75px" class="thumbphoto">Hair ColoringHair Diy: Learn how to Fade Stubborn Bright Blue Hair so You may Dye It Again by ToriM1 Shampoos " id="comText_16682251" title="comText_16682251" rows="6">zero of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in feedback, but URLs shall be hyperlinked. Comments will not be for selling your articles or other websites. sendingkim 2 years in the past thnx!! AuthorKristen Haynie 5 years ago from Modesto, CA shrutiwrites, I've never had an issue with this method. It's actually simple, and it at all times turns out trying good. I always have problems when i start getting too ambitious, like slicing my own bangs or tapering the sides within the entrance! I at all times mess that up! However this is great for a easy trim. Works each time. I wish you luck! Shruti Nagar 5 years in the past from Mumbai, India This sounds nice! I will give it a strive. Hope I do not minimize it unevenly :) GiftedGrandma 6 years ago from USA Wished I would known this years in the past once i had lengthy hair and rather a lot younger, I minimize my own until I lost corrdination :o) Paul Cronin 6 years in the past from Winnipeg Hey this is great, I've to save lots of this one for my daughter. I do not suppose it applies to me as there simply isn't enough there, Lol... Thanks for the information! Voted up and helpful! Melissa-Chavez 6 years in the past from Pacoima,CA Thanks for the tips! Check out my website ... wigsterrancedana003.unblog.fr