2018 Dorsett Village, Maryland Heights, MO

I'm been coming to this location for over 5 years and by no means been truly disappointed. Although the staff and name have modified, the standard of service and efficiency stays the identical. This can at all times be my spot to get my hair reduce. Right now I had the supervisor of the Florrisant retailer, Shonna, reduce my hair and that i swear over 300+ hair cuts, this was the very best experience I have ever had in my life getting a haircut. Thank you! dp I had my hair lightened and shade added by Brittany. I walked out not sure but wanted to get used to it. The next day I nonetheless did not like it. I called and Brittany was so good and understanding. She acquired me right in and fixed the shade. I felt dangerous about "complaining " and she by no means made me really feel bad. She stored reassuring me that she needed me to be pleased with the shade. Nothing is worse than unhealthy customer service. The hairstylist by no means keep their appointments and are all the time late. Once you make an appointment and arrive on time you anticipate to be served shortly. I've made three appointments at this place and have by no means been served on time after i arrive. I normally have to wait an extra 30 to 45 minutes earlier than being served. What is the purpose of scheduling an appointment? I would not return right here. I am no hair knowledgeable or magnificence practitioner, but this place has by no means executed me mistaken. I am in and out with a recent reduce, each time, and it has been pretty consistent no matter the stylist. I inform them what guard to fade the again and sides and then say, "I do a faux-hawk kinda factor," they usually totally understand. Shampooing your hair comes with the haircut, which can be nice. Now, some of the stylists are more pleasant than others, but they'll discuss with you in the event you strike up conversation. I like speaking with individuals so getting a stylist that enjoys some good conversation is a plus. Worth-wise, it is not unhealthy. Additionally, be kind and don't forget to tip, please! And here is my tip to you all... (Did you guys see the pun there? Feel free to surf to my weblog :: try this web-site

Comments