Obtained Within 3 Days After Ordering

I love my mongolian silky straight hair, natural color weave, 400 grams, it's lively. Very clean virgin hair. Tangle free. I will most definetly order from this seller once more the hair was packed neatly. I can't wait to put in .. Thank youMrs Shangel- Brazil Lovely!!! The peruvian hair is very smooth! It came packaged nicely and really clear. Bisola was very good and answered each query that I had in a really well timed method. I really appreciated her patience. The shipping was VERY Fast! I will definitely purchase from here again. Beautiful HAIR!!!!Samantha Jones- Texas Very, very happy with my natural shade 1b cambodian virgin silky straight hair, 24 inches, single drawn weave hair. No shedding, No tangles, No shedding. This is the proper peruvian virgin hair weft I have ever worn. I'm so proud of the hair, I've to place one other order, so I can dye the opposite one to shade #4.Jessie- Germany I ordered a lace frontal 12 inch silk base! Will certainly be ordering once more! The kinky curly afro malaysian hair, 14 inches double drawn weave is what I've always wanted! The length was as said, I only used 3 bundles . So very proud of my new curls!!!! Greatest wishes BisolaJenny Abingozu- Abuja (Nigeria) This human virgin actual hair is awesome.. Great communication, delivered fast.. Packaged neat, no scent, no lice. Very full hair four hundred grams, the 18 inches peruvian tight loose curls hair is great.. I have not installed it but, so I will give it 5 stars!!!Anita- Sweden Wonderful high quality, finally discovered true human hair description mongolian hair weave extension. Customized made order, Fantastic swiss lace, silk high invisible parting closure with hidden knots & tripple knots on the front of the closure. My cambodian hair extension weave is shade #1 appears so stunning, everyone loves it. 100% excellent, very happy customer. Great fast shipping to sweden. ThanksLorraine- New york Gave It to mark- all the things Seems to be Like What I Noticed On Bisola's Real Hair web site. I Just Bought the virgin brazilian body wavy hair & malaysian curly hair weave/weft double drawn Yesterday , It Feels Comfortable & Good . I Cant Wait To Dye & Install It . Very Nice Communication with Bisola, she so perceive & is aware of what her prospects want! I'll Order Again :-) Grateful. XxAmanda- Switzeland The mongolian natural wave hair, 16 inch is great, acquired my human real hair weave in about 3days. Virgin hair weft got here as described. I've had it installed for about 2weeks. My pals love my hair, and I've given them your website particulars bisola. And also to any lady who wants to be carrying excessive finest high quality superstar virgin hair. www.exclusiverealhair.com Thanks, for one of the best hairNgozi- Port Harcourt Nice customer support. This was my 3rd personal buy because bisola hair is extremely the very best texture hair out there, my 14 inches lovely deep waves lace frontal, 26 inches physique waves, natural color peruvian hair extension weave feels so good, and has the right waves. I spoke to Kemi, considered one of bisola's staff, she has given me the best salon distributing wholesale, bargain, discount, lowest, greatest prime quality, reasonably priced prices for my weave store, up here in Port Harcourt Nigeria. All of the ladies here in Nigeria love Bisola Hair. Her is so lovely & of course definiley actual virgin hair, as here in Nigeria so many ladies are wearing faux hair. Very happy with the swift and keen response I get always from them. I get precisely what I ordered everytime. Thank youHazel- Eire The instock order came very fast. the whole lot seems fantastic I'm so happy with my mongolian single drawn human hair weft, will order again from Bisola Hair. Cant wait to buy the cambodian virgin hair weave subsequent as I have read the opposite hair reviews & it's been described as "Fantastic"Rebecca Tomkinson- London 2nd order from this seller. 22 inch, color 2 Peruvian body wavy virgin hair weave, no residue or dangerous smell and comfortable virgin real hair. Quick ship... Obtained inside 3 days after ordering. Appears to be like precisely as the image on the website. I am so in love with the hair I want to purchase extra peruvian hair immediately. Lovely hair you guys have. ThanksAderonke Balogun - Abuja I like the mongolian hair . It got here in three days here in Abuja. I had to purchase bisola hair as numerous the women right here in Abuja are carrying it and it appears to be like so wonderful. Since wearing this #1b, natural lightest pure virgin color mongolian hair, 26 inch, bouncy curls weave. My life has been amazing. I stand out, everybody loves my hair & new look. I look very gorgeous! My mongolian hair weave, with 12 inch closure is so clean and wholesome. I didn't have a smell to it, the wefts are wonderful . In case your getting more than 18inches you want alot of packs . I got the 18, 16, 14, 12, for pure layers. It is tremendous gentle mongolian hair, so lovely. And no shedding or tangles. I've washed the mongolian hair about 5X now. It's also true to length. Bisola is tremendous good. The hair quality is amazing. The hair arrived in Abuja on time very quick transport only 2 days. I like it !!!! This was my first time ordering buy shop on-line human virgin hair weave & I have to say she did not disappoint.Tanya Delancy Jones- Lengthy Island America I simply acquired my stunning 20 inches, lengthy thick straight hair texture cambodian delicate virgin hair weave ever and it is gorgeous. It is like my own natural hair when it's be relaxed. This cambodian hair nice for black women who need that natural looking celebrity beyonce, tryra banks, ciara, virgin human hair. You want to go to www.exclusiverealhair.com True to length, very, very smooth, very glad with this actual hair quality. Cant wait to get installed!Pamela Wallis- Dallas Good communication good 14 inch lace frontal with baby hair all across the hair line, 18 inch comfortable physique wavy, brazilian hair weft quality, good lengths excellent, seller all the pieces is perfect about you guys keep up the good work and shout outs to Bisola your rocks doll. Bless. XChioma Ezikalu- Lagos I simply LOVE this hair with my invisible parting malaysian 4*four silk prime human hair celeb instock/ order closure bleach knots pure scalp coloration on sale at the bottom great worth, 12 inch closure, natural color!!!! It feels great...nice tracking and its 100% VIRGIN HAIR. Simply how I like my human hair weft to be...i was nervous because this was my first time but I love this malaysian virgin hair, the provider (kimi) shipped it to me inside 2 days. I highly recommend this malaysian virgin hair to everybody!!!!! So glad, I am wanting too sexxxxy for Ikoyi now.www.exclusiverealhair.com BB-PIN 2779F196 Whatsapp +447943 025 864 ------------------ Posted by Ronke HAIRTalk at 05:04 E-mail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Comments