Brazilian Body Wave Hair 4 Bundles With Frontal 8A Virgin Human Hair

SHARE AND GET 5% OFF NOW! - Description - Critiques (6) Description Recool Hair Brazilian Hair Body Wave 4 Bundles With Frontal Pure Shade, Like #1B, Might be Dyed & Bleached Double Machine Weft 95-100g(3.2-3.5oz)/bundle, 55-90g/frontal as totally different size. 100% Virgin Hair, No Tangle, No Shedding, No Odor, Thick Finish Express Shipping By Fedex/DHL/TNT/UPS Within 3-7 Days Can Nonetheless Keep The identical Comfortable Texture No Shedding No Tangle After Several Months Customers' evaluation 6 evaluations for Recool Hair Lace Frontal Closure With Bundles Brazilian Body Wave Hair 4 Bundles With Frontal 8A Virgin Human Hair 1. 5 out of 5 Lakiska Porter Could 22, 2018 This hair is so soft ! There's barely any shedding and no odor . It arrived super fast and the seller stored great contact . I'll absolutely order from here once more Was this evaluate useful to you? 0 of zero individuals found this review useful 2. 5 out of 5 brenda roundtree May 22, 2018 This hair is always wonderful! This is my second time ordering from this company. Was this overview useful to you? Zero of 0 people found this review helpful 3. 5 out of 5 London Pritchard Could 17, 2018 Frontal is bomb ! Not too thick and never too thin , no shedding , took properly to the knots being bleached , very durable . I️ adore it. Was this overview useful to you? Zero of 0 individuals found this evaluate useful 4. 5 out of 5 Maame Yaa Bonsu Birago Might 15, 2018 The hair is really smooth. It arrived in three days. I find it irresistible. The frontal is amazing also. I shall be shopping for more. Was this evaluation helpful to you? 0 of zero folks discovered this assessment helpful 5. 5 out of 5 Kayna St.louis Could 15, 2018 Greatest hair I’ve had hands down. Even after the wash it was still mushy. I might be purchasing once more. I’m so in love the hair has little to zero shedding . Was this assessment useful to you? Zero of 0 folks found this evaluate useful 6. 5 out of 5 shanalee murphy May 14, 2018 thus far I am loving it. It's totally tender, no shedding and actually price the purchase. I am unable to wait to place it in!!!! Was this review helpful to you? 0 of 0 individuals found this evaluation helpful Add a assessment Cancel reply Your Ranking Rate… Excellent Good Common Not that dangerous Very Poor Your Evaluate Attachments Use one of many allowed file type: jpg,png. The max dimension allowed is : 1 MB.