What The Distinction Is And Why Realizing Is very important

I get many emails from clients eager to know the distinction between virgin hair and remy hair. Often they electronic mail me as they are purchasing on a hair firm's web site or web page (with eBay or Amazon) they usually found an unimaginable deal on bundles of hair from somewhere and naturally everybody's hair is "100% natural virgin remy" right? However, not all hair offered online is the same. In this article, I am going to clarify what virgin hair is and what remy hair is and give you some pointers on how to not get ripped off by falling for a ridiculously low worth. Let's begin with virgin hair: Virgin hair is simply that, virgin, it means it has never been touched by processing in any manner (dye, bleach, curled, ironed... something). If hair is virgin that means the one that donated (or sold) their hair to the extension maker by no means did any processing to their hair in any manner and the company that harvested the hair and made it right into a weft didn't process it in any approach both. BTW - Washing doesn't depend as processing, please wash your hair often. Backside Line: If the hair you are looking to purchase has had ANY processing steps carried out to it, chemical or non-chemical, then it is not virgin. Do not imagine the hype! (Sorry for the public Enemy reference lol - however I love P.E.) Now let's discuss remy hair: Remy hair is hair that the extension maker has taken the time and expense to verify all of the roots and ends of the donor hairs that make up the weft are going in the same direction. This enables the weft to flow and behave like your individual pure hair does. Genuine remy hair won't tangle or snag when cared for properly. Bottom Line: When you buy remy hair on-line, examine the product rigorously and ensure the entire roots and ends are laid out as I've simply described. Additionally watch out when a hair vendor tells you that their hair is "single drawn". Single drawn remy hair wefts come from a single donor and command the highest grade and worth. Single drawn natural virgin remy hair (grades 6A and above) could be very costly. You will not find the real deal at a bargain basement worth if the retailer is being sincere. I am simply being trustworthy with you. If you are on a funds, (real) grade 5A will do you proper. The only difference is in how the hair is drawn. 5A virgin remy will look and feel like the higher grades and it will final as much as a year if you're taking care of it. I had a shopper a number of years in the past that wanted her sew-in redone each two weeks with 6A hair no matter what. Hey, it was her cash. Let's discuss weight: You also needs to concentrate to the load. A FULL bundle of hair should be 100 grams (or 3.Fifty two ounces if you're a non-metric system person like me lol) and it takes three bundles to do the common head (longer lengths or a bigger head may require 4 bundles). If a vendor says that they will promote you three bundles of hair for an extremely low price please learn the advantageous print and make sure you're getting three one hundred gram bundles. Any much less and you will find yourself with half a weave when you're sitting in your beautician's chair. I've sent many a consumer of mine out of my store with half of a hairdo whereas they run and take a look at to search out enough hair to finish their desired look because they got scammed by a website that bought them 50 gram bundles. How about length?: Yes ladies, size does matter in the case of hair extensions. There are retailers that can "quick" the length of extensions that they sell. They may promote you a sixteen inch extension and that extension may actually be solely 15 inches and even shorter. Once more be on the lookout and don't fall for a low value without doing your homework. To wrap this up, there are various honest hair retailers on the net that will always let you know the real deal on their merchandise and there are some shady ones that will say something to attempt to get your cash. In my experience, you possibly can inform quite a bit by taking a look at the worth. Beware of very low costs that simply appear too good to be true. Learn the high quality print in all listings. Assessment customer suggestions ratings and above all, develop a relationship with a hair retailer that you simply trust or get a solid suggestion. Buying on price alone and never paying attention to the main points can get you burned if you end up buying hair extensions online. I do know that by experience: Each time I would see a woman with a "half-do" (as I call it) in our local hair supply store going through the low high quality hair that's bought there (and in most locations like that all over) to complete their hairdo because they got scammed by an online hair vendor, it reminded me that I needed to jot down this article and get it out there for my readers. I don't desire that to happen to you.