Received Within 3 Days After Ordering

I like my mongolian silky straight hair, natural color weave, 400 grams, it is full of life. Very clear virgin hair. Tangle free. I will most definetly order from this seller once more the hair was packed neatly. I can't wait to install .. Thank youMrs Shangel- Brazil Beautiful!!! The peruvian hair could be very gentle! It came packaged properly and very clear. Bisola was very nice and answered each query that I had in a very timely manner. I actually appreciated her persistence. The delivery was VERY Quick! I will certainly purchase from right here once more. Beautiful HAIR!!!!Samantha Jones- Texas Very, very happy with my natural color 1b cambodian virgin silky straight hair, 24 inches, single drawn weave hair. No shedding, No tangles, No shedding. That is the proper peruvian virgin hair weft I've ever worn. I'm so happy with the hair, I have to position one other order, so I can dye the other one to colour #4.Jessie- Germany I ordered a lace frontal 12 inch silk base! Will definitely be ordering again! The kinky curly afro malaysian hair, 14 inches double drawn weave is what I've always wanted! The size was as acknowledged, I only used three bundles . So very happy with my new curls!!!! Best wishes BisolaJenny Abingozu- Abuja (Nigeria) This human virgin actual hair is awesome.. Great communication, delivered fast.. Packaged neat, no odor, no lice. Very full hair four hundred grams, the 18 inches peruvian tight unfastened curls hair is nice.. I haven't put in it but, so I'll give it 5 stars!!!Anita- Sweden Excellent quality, finally discovered true human hair description mongolian hair weave extension. Custom made order, Implausible swiss lace, silk prime invisible parting closure with hidden knots & tripple knots on the entrance of the closure. My cambodian hair extension weave is coloration #1 appears to be like so lovely, everybody loves it. 100% good, very glad buyer. Nice fast delivery to sweden. ThanksLorraine- New york Gave It to mark- the whole lot Appears to be like Like What I Saw On Bisola's Real Hair web site. I Just Bought the virgin brazilian physique wavy hair & malaysian curly hair weave/weft double drawn Yesterday , It Feels Smooth & Good . I Cant Wait To Dye & Install It . Very Nice Communication with Bisola, she so understand & knows what her clients want! I'll Order Once more :-) Grateful. XxAmanda- Switzeland The mongolian pure wave hair, sixteen inch is great, acquired my human real hair weave in about 3days. Virgin hair weft came as described. I've had it put in for about 2weeks. My buddies love my hair, and I've given them your web site details bisola. And also to any lady who wants to be wearing excessive best quality celebrity virgin hair. www.exclusiverealhair.com Thanks, for the very best hairNgozi- Port Harcourt Nice customer support. This was my third private purchase because bisola hair is extremely the perfect texture hair on the market, my 14 inches stunning deep waves lace frontal, 26 inches body waves, pure shade peruvian hair extension weave feels so good, and has the proper waves. I spoke to Kemi, one among bisola's staff, she has given me the best salon distributing wholesale, bargain, low cost, lowest, greatest high quality, reasonably priced costs for my weave store, up here in Port Harcourt Nigeria. All the ladies here in Nigeria love Bisola Hair. Her is so lovely & in fact definiley actual virgin hair, as here in Nigeria so many ladies are wearing faux hair. Very satisfied with the swift and eager response I get at all times from them. I get exactly what I ordered everytime. Thank youHazel- Ireland The instock order came very fast. everything appears great I'm so happy with my mongolian single drawn human hair weft, will order again from Bisola Hair. Cant wait to buy the cambodian virgin hair weave next as I have read the other hair critiques & it's been described as "Improbable"Rebecca Tomkinson- London 2nd order from this vendor. 22 inch, colour 2 Peruvian body wavy virgin hair weave, no residue or bad odor and smooth virgin actual hair. Quick ship... Acquired within 3 days after ordering. Appears to be like precisely as the image on the website. I'm so in love with the hair I need to buy extra peruvian hair at present. Beautiful hair you guys have. ThanksAderonke Balogun - Abuja I like the mongolian hair . It came in three days right here in Abuja. I had to buy bisola hair as a lot of the women here in Abuja are sporting it and it appears to be like so great. Since carrying this #1b, natural lightest pure virgin colour mongolian hair, 26 inch, bouncy curls weave. My life has been amazing. I stand out, all people loves my hair & new look. I look very gorgeous! My mongolian hair weave, with 12 inch closure is so clear and wholesome. I did not have a scent to it, the wefts are amazing . If your getting more than 18inches you want alot of packs . I got the 18, 16, 14, 12, for natural layers. It is tremendous tender mongolian hair, so lovely. And no shedding or tangles. I've washed the mongolian hair about 5X now. It is also true to size. Bisola is tremendous good. The hair high quality is superb. The hair arrived in Abuja on time very quick shipping solely 2 days. I adore it !!!! This was my first time ordering buy store on-line human virgin hair weave & I must say she didn't disappoint.Tanya Delancy Jones- Lengthy Island America I just acquired my beautiful 20 inches, lengthy thick straight hair texture cambodian soft virgin hair weave ever and it's gorgeous. It is like my very own pure hair when it's be relaxed. This cambodian hair nice for black girls who need that pure looking superstar beyonce, tryra banks, ciara, virgin human hair. You want to go to www.exclusiverealhair.com True to length, very, very soft, very happy with this real hair high quality. Cant wait to get installed!Pamela Wallis- Dallas Excellent communication excellent 14 inch lace frontal with baby hair all across the hair line, 18 inch smooth body wavy, brazilian hair weft high quality, excellent lengths good, seller everything is ideal about you guys sustain the nice work and shout outs to Bisola your rocks doll. Bless. XChioma Ezikalu- Lagos I simply LOVE this hair with my invisible parting malaysian 4*4 silk high human hair movie star instock/ order closure bleach knots pure scalp colour on sale at the lowest nice price, 12 inch closure, pure shade!!!! It feels nice...great monitoring and its 100% VIRGIN HAIR. Just how I like my human hair weft to be...i was nervous because this was my first time however I like this malaysian virgin hair, the provider (kimi) shipped it to me within 2 days. I highly advocate this malaysian virgin hair to everybody!!!!! So comfortable, I am looking too sexxxxy for Ikoyi now.www.exclusiverealhair.com BB-PIN 2779F196 Whatsapp +447943 025 864 ------------------ Posted by Ronke HAIRTalk at 05:04 Electronic mail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest