Lace Wig Information, Glamour Lace Wigs By The Hair Network; 313-350-4241; [email protected]: ANTM

Forgive me Tyra, but I just had to comment on the so-called lace front wig that was given to Bianca on this week's episode of America's Subsequent High Model. For those of you who could not have seen the present this week, it was the makeover episode where model contestants obtain the appears they are to rock for the remainder of the season. Every season one, or two of the contestants are sad with their appears to be like to the point of tears. This season it was the saucy, partially pink-headed Bianca. When stylists eliminated Bianca's weave, reportedly her hair was so damaged from the crimson dyes and weaves, that -- to Bianca's dismay -- the show determined to shave her head. Enter a wigmaker who claimed to make and provides Bianca a lace front wig. NOT! That was no lace front wig. Ultimate for women with hair loss, lace wigs - once applied -- appear as by the hair of the wig is growing from the head of the wearer. To attain this look, the wig is uniquely constructed and the wig is utilized to the top with skin-safe adhesives, or tape. The wig that was given to Bianca appeared like a daily wig that needed to have a side bang in order to hide the sting of the cap. Lately because sure celebrities (I will not mention any names) have been carrying them, they're in style even among women who have hair - numerous hair. The adhesives used to use lace wigs are no totally different than the adhesives which have traditionally been used by men to bond toupees. In consequence, lace wigs usually are not taken on and off everyday - just like the one given to Bianca. After application, they are secure and might be worn for weeks at a time without removing. Sporting a lace wig is like having your personal hair. To achieve it's pure look, the wig is constructed on an extremely sheer net base (much like a stocking). Strand-by-strand, hair is ventilated by hand onto the cap of the wig, making the hair appear like hair follicles rising from the scalp. As soon as they are applied, it appears as though the hair of the wig is rising from the scalp. They create a hairline and scalp illusion that makes it appear as if the hair of the wig IS the hair of the wearer. The wig that was made for and given to Bianca didn't obtain that have an effect on. If I recall accurately, the gentleman who made the wig said something about it having some sort of plastic, rubber or one thing across the perimeter so that it would stay on. It didn't look natural and I don't blame Bianca for not liking it. Actually Bianca, you are an exquisite Black lady whether you may have hair, or not. I really suppose your new look -- without the wig, in fact -- might take you far within the competition. Nonetheless, an actual lace front wig would give you a lovely mane of hair to work with. Give me a name (888) 679-8760 after the competitors, I'll be sure to get one! Check out my web blog: peruvian straight hair