It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. An official website
2. Team information
Irina Iftimie (nickname: irina18) – 27 years old, database programmer
3. Location of the Team
4. 2018 expenditure budget and technical plan by June 26th.
For TRON mainnet I’m planning to have 2 servers (main and backup) in cloud. The specifications may vary depending on the needs. From my experience as a delegate in other projects, the minimal requirements are:
1 core (3.3GHz)
6 GB Memory
HDD 30 GB SSD
Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04 64Bit
For TRON project, I would start with the following specifications and I might upgrade them if it is the case:
36 GB Memory
HDD 180 GB SSD
Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 64Bit
5. 2018 hardware capacity upgrade plan after June 26th.
If needed I can upgrade the servers (both main and backup) to higher specifications.
6. 2018 community support plan
Depending on my position and rewards as a Super Representative, I’m planning to periodically make donations to the TRON development team in order to support them for the future upgrades, tests, marketing etc.
Also, I’m planning to run a public pool and give rewards to my voters that will support me in forging positions.
7. List of key staff and their photos
8. Background qualifications of key staff
I found out about crypto two years ago and began to bring my contribution in several projects since then as an investor or a delegate. I am an active delegate in OXY, LWF, ONZ and BPL with more than 95% uptime and I’m running public pools based on python scripts.
- Master Degree in Computer Science in Bucharest, Romania from 2015;
- 6 years experience in database programming - I’m working in a small IT company in Bucharest with 15 employees and we develop software products for banks and finance institutions;
- 3 years experience in web development – I’m part of a girls’ team that build brands from scratch including administration websites and personalised applications for our clients.
- 2 years experience in crypto
9. Testable nodes for community members
I’m not running a testnet node for now, but I am planning to run one before 1st of July.
10. A certain amount of social media influence:
11. Arranged location of server
12. Server type（cloud, bare machine, etc）