【TRON SR RANKING】(May 4)

On April 16, TRON Foundation officially announced the community guideline for TRON Foundation’s super representatives.
According to this guideline, a super representative must meet 8 requirements.

Due to the increasing number of candidates, I think it is necessary to split the scoring project. The previous scoring principle was one point or zero points, but this is not very fair. Take the server configuration, there should be differences in the score between the 1T size and the 20T size hard disk. I think this will help enhance the level of the candidates and further develop the community.

Therefore, I have added some scoring projects by splitting, and so far there are fifteen items:

Basic scoring items: Official site, Team info, List of team members & pics, Team intros,
Operational scoring items: Local social applications, Annual community support plan, Livestream, MEET UP, Community promotion efforts
Technical scoring items: Testable nodes, Plans for hardware expansion, Plans for server placement, Server type, Server configuration, Expense budget.

TRONSR RANKING

For the above 15 points, 1 point for each item. The Community promotion efforts, Plans for hardware expansion and Server configuration are scored according to the specific information provided by the candidates. The score span is 0—1, while candidates will gain 1 point or 0 point for the remaining conditions, with the total score of 15 points.

All information on this ranking comes from the SR Forum. Candidates who did not submit information on the Forum will not be rated. If there is an update, please indicate the updated part and reply in the pos. If you have any question about ranking, please reply in the post or write to me. I will make changes based on the actual situation.

[Abstract] On May 4 (GMT+8), HyperPay and TRON Europe submitted their information for the election. HyperPay scored 10.4 points and ranked 5th, TRON Europe scored 7.8 points and ranked 23th. Currently, there are 31 organizations announced to run for TRON super representative, candidates ranking top three in scores are: MDT. KOL: Zhu Yuanyuan, RightBTC

[Candidates submitting information]

Bitcoin GodNext GeniusGame.comODYSSEYLinkVC、BIXIN、Zhu Yuanyuan、AntPoolREADCoboRightBTCMDTGSCSesameseedLianjinshuTeam TronicsCryptoDivaGIFTO、Genesis Capital、FreeSpaceWifiBitcoinworldAlphaCoinFundcryptoguyinzaSkypeoplePunchNode CapitalHyperPayTRON Europe

[Candidates not submitting information]

BEECOOL、DAC、BTCC、ChainDD

The ranking above is based on the information provided by the official TRON Foundation. It only represents my personal viewpoint for your reference when voting If you have any different opinions, please leave a message.

Comments

• Hello, 

This is the current Server configuration for Sesameseed.org.

Cloud Amazon Web Server (AWS)

x1.16xlarge 64 CPU, 976gb Ram, 1920gb ssd, 10 gigabit

• Hi

Like the extra detail. 

I however noticed some mistakes.

Some mistakes for my sr, basically detail doesn't match summary. I suspect other SR might have also similar errors

-for cryptoguyinza summary table says yes to test node, detail table says no. I do have testnode running which uses my twitter account. It is one of top active nodes in testnet. 

-for cryptoguyinza summary table says no for server placement but detail says yes. Server placement is aws

-for cryptoguyinza sumary table says no for server type but detail says yes. 

I didn't check other SR but I suspect you might have similar mistakes. Please repost after correcting mistakes.

Another extra measurement you could add is to say if people have test node how many can you actually see on https://tronscan.org/#/network and actively creating blocks.

Thanks.

My testnet node!

• Hello TronSR_Ranking, 

Please see the above Server Configuration,

As well A the Annual Community Support Plan in our Constitutional Document found at www.sesameseed.org, We will also be posting this constitution here in this forum tomorrow.

Thank you
  • Hi

Like the extra detail. 

I however noticed some mistakes.

Some mistakes for my sr, basically detail doesn't match summary. I suspect other SR might have also similar errors

-for cryptoguyinza summary table says yes to test node, detail table says no. I do have testnode running which uses my twitter account. It is one of top active nodes in testnet. 

-for cryptoguyinza summary table says no for server placement but detail says yes. Server placement is aws

-for cryptoguyinza sumary table says no for server type but detail says yes. 

I didn't check other SR but I suspect you might have similar mistakes. Please repost after correcting mistakes.

Another extra measurement you could add is to say if people have test node how many can you actually see on https://tronscan.org/#/network and actively creating blocks.

Thanks.

My testnet node!

OK