Questions regarding the SR election

1) Does someone know, if SR candidates have to pay a "real" fee before the actual election on June 26?
Right now, you only have pay a fee of 9'999 with "dummy" TRX when you register as SR candidate...

2) Will the votes be reset to 0 before the actual election on June 26? Or will the voters cast their votes on top of the votes which you have received until today?

Thanks a lot for your helpful replies!
Tagged:

Comments

• i'm not part of tron team but it's pretty sure that you will pay 9999trx ,and it's absolutly sure that they reset before election
  • A better question would be, how the first 27 will be voted if  there are no 27 who can validate transaction? Hardcoded vote in genesis block like now? Random chose?
  • thanks for your replies!

So you think before June 26 the SR candidates will receive a second request to pay 9'999 TRX from their "actual" bags (as opposed to the "dummy" fee you had to pay until now for registration)?

Why do you think there won't be enough SR candidates who are able to validate transactions? Right now, it looks very promising on tronscan.org...
  • thanks for your replies!

So you think before June 26 the SR candidates will receive a second request to pay 9'999 TRX from their "actual" bags (as opposed to the "dummy" fee you had to pay until now for registration)?

Why do you think there won't be enough SR candidates who are able to validate transactions? Right now, it looks very promising on tronscan.org...
    Thet reset all to "0"you will need to transfer real TRX from your exchange. Before transfer , check that  the warning message "DO not transfer you TRX here" will not exist .
    I do not say "won't be enough SR candidates" i say :if before the election there's no SR (because none still voted) which SR will validate the election? More easy: it was first the egg or the chicken?
  • All SR Candidates are required to submit a 15,000 TRX deposit. Real TRX. The deposit will be returned as NEW TRX coins on June 24. SR's will be the first ones to get real TRX with valid addresses. They can then use this new TRX to pay the 9999 TRX SR Application Fee. This will let people vote for them immediately. Tron will launch the genesis block with their own SR servers, and on the 26th the first round of voting will install the newly elected SR's.