What About Utilizing Other Glues As A Weft Sealer?

I’m often requested about weft sealing and the products I prefer. So here they are (in my personal order of preference) - Hair Extensions one hundred and one sealer - Aleenes Cease Fraying Both of those merchandise work properly for sealing wefts. The Hair Extensions a hundred and one product is my favourite due to it’s quick drying and since it requires no further cure time once utilized. Once either of these merchandise dries, the wefts are secure and nonetheless very versatile. What about using other glues as a weft sealer? I would be careful of using some other glues as a weft sealer for the next reasons: 1. Not all of these glues will stand up to exposure to oils, heat, or water (for my part an excellent sealer must stand up to all three) 2. I'm Tremendous cautious about utilizing a few of these toxic glues next to my hair/scalp (That is Especially true for me if they can't withstand publicity to heat, oils, or water) My suggestion to the ladies who wish to strive products outdoors of the tried and true (and effectively tested) sealants is to do some testing before you - Apply one thing to your costly hair - Use an untested glue as a sealant near your hair and scalp I discovered Aleene’s could be used as a weft sealer by performing some very intensive testing of it and several other other glues over the course of every week. I used some old BSS hair I had for testing purposes. (I can’t start to inform you ways thrilled my hubby was to see our dining room desk Coated with hair for this testing) I did this testing as a result of I did not want to spoil my good hair on an "experiment" and I didn't need to have anything in my head that I wasn’t 100% positive would stand up to publicity to oils, heat, and water. About FrayBlock & Fray Check As a former seamstress, I rave over Fray Block and Fray Verify for stopping fraying of FABRICS.. It does a very good job for that application.. Nonetheless, IMO both of these products are totally too thin, and lack the correct viscosity for sealing hair.. If you would like to check this, put a drop of Fray Block and Fray test on a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper and let it dry. You’ll see that the product dries in a really skinny sheet that is evident to barely whitish in shade.. This is perfect for fabrics.. but too thin IMO to be an effective hair sealant.. Bonding glues as a weft sealer Additionally bonding glues should not be used as a sealant as almost all of those glues will put on off over time, and the black BSS bonding glue specifically will ultimately flip to a sticky mess on your wefts.. My wefts turned white.. What now?? I hear this query asked over and over.. So here’s my take on it.. The color of the wefts actually shouldn’t matter since with a very good install they will not be seen.. (severely.. if you possibly can see your wefts, you could have greater points than white wefts..) Nonetheless, for these who are actually fearful about it, you possibly can at all times add just a little POWDERED (not liquid) Rit dye to your weft sealer of selection. It will tint the sealer, and clear up the"problem".

Comments