Valentino Bow Clutch

Do you ever find yourself in a situation the place you hear about one thing after which for the subsequent few days that something retains popping up? This is where I'm right now. Final week, I saved studying about how bows are back; in reality, I wrote about a fabulous Kooba Clutch on Purse Blog Savvy which boasts an important bow accent. And now, I have one other nice bow inspired clutch to share, the valentino shoes online Bow Clutch. I completely love this clutch and really need to add it to my clutch rotation. Sigh. With the holidays rapidly approaching, I am always on the look out for an fun, chic, and eye catching handbag. I believe I’ve found it. The brown metallic pearlized nappa leather seems to be amazing. Then add how the fabric is gathered and pleated into a aspect bow and you have a knock out clutch. The thing I like a few clutch like that is that though the bow is fairly giant, it doesn’t overwhelm the remainder of the bag. Just think about what number of nice nights you may have carrying this clutch! I'd should splurge and deal with myself to a pleasant reward! If you wish to do the same, for you or for someone else, you should buy by means of Saks for $895.