Thank you to each and every TRON holder who voted for me

Thank you to each and every TRON holder who voted for me. 

Now that I was elected to become a TRON Super Representative, I am deeply aware that such great trust from each and every TRON supporter, believer and token holder comes with great responsibilities. 

As far as I am concerned, to be elected as a TRON Super Representative means another role change: from the earliest supporter and promoter of TRON, to a member of a growing decentralized self-governed community. I will continue to spare no effort in supporting the development of the TRON network and the community. 

The TRX that I will be receiving after being elected will all be returned to the community, in order to support outstanding developers, supporters, and individuals, teams or organizations that have been helpful to the TRON network and the community. I will dedicate part of my schedule to work related to this matter, with regular tweets on my personal account to update the community with the progress. 

I would like to extend my gratitude to each and every TRON holder who voted for me and other TRON Super Representative candidates. Each vote promotes the growth of a decentralized self-governed community; each vote substantiates the value of “the popular sovereignty of the token and the natural rights of the token”. Each vote counts! 

Thank you again everyone. TRON to the future!